4th of July Attire Options!

Happy almost birthday America! It's fun to be a little festive on these types of occasions. Check out some items that I found to celebrate in style!

Go all out or understated!

The more "obvious" shorts can be paired with a simple top!

I think these red cowboy boots would look SO cute with a pair of jean shorts for the 4th of July!

Complete your outfit with some fun accessories! I love the American flag scarf from Free People and you can't go wrong with a classic pair of aviators!

Have a fun and safe holiday!! XO

29 comments :

  1. Love the Urban Outfitter's shorts and the F21 sandals, so cute!
    This is a well done and helpful post. Enjoy the holiday.
    XX, Elle
    @
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post! I love the FOREVER 21 shorts! great choices!

  3. I am in love with that green tank top! So cute

    Reviews Until You Drop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picks! I love those denim shorts xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the free people tops! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these patriotic looks:)
    Great picks!!
    You have such a great blog, I am a huge fan!

    Francesca
    your reader from La Dolce Moda