5 Minute Makeup Challenge!

Hey guys! It has been quite sometime since I've done a video, but recently I have had the urge to do them again. I have seen the 3 Minute Makeup Challenge circulating Youtube recently and it reminded me of the 5 Minute Makeup Challenge that was going around a little while ago. I thought it might be fun to try the 5 Minute one, and that's not really something you can do in pictures so I thought I'd just film it! I actually ended up not doing too hot with his challenge...definitely tried to do too much in NOT enough time!! Either way, I hope you enjoy watching it!

Please let me know if you like when I do videos sometimes. Thanks guys!! XO

22 comments :

  1. Ooh this concealer looks amazing I will definitely look out for it. I also love your eye make up it looks gorgeous!

    Jodie x
    www.retrococktail.co.uk