How do you feel about it?

Hey guys! I love stopping by the Sephora website and checking out the latest and greatest beauty products on the market. Sephora always seems to have the most cutting edge stuff from the best brands! During my most recent "trip" to the site, I decided to look specifically for the most innovative and inventive products. New and different ideas tend to draw very polarized views from consumers- do you love it or hate it? I am definitely always up for trying the latest gimmick which has been both a blessing and a curse! Here are some of the latest and greatest in the beauty world!

Nails Inc. Bling It On Floral

Celebrities have been rocking nail appliques for quite some time now, but only recently have I seen them available for the average consumer! These are so wildly impractical for the average individual, in my opinion, but damn do they look fun!

Sephora Collection Star Color Adjusting Bronzer

A bronzer that adjusts to your specific skin tone! It's a wonder that has taken this long for something like this emerge as I feel like its super difficult to find right bronzer color. This product, presumably, allows you to take the guess work out of choosing your bronzer! Seems pretty great!

Stila Afterglow Lip Color

Stila has recently come out with this really fun and innovative lip crayon that glows in black light! This could be great for a special event or party that you know would have black lights. If I didn't have a specific occasion in mind though, I would probably never purchase.

Benefit Stay Flawless 15-hour Primer

I chose to feature this because this is the first time I've seen a primer in stick form. This product had mixed reviews, but people seem to be mostly happy with it. One complaint I saw was that it can be difficult to apply it to small areas like around the nose, which I can understand.  I don't think I'd ever be inclined to buy a stick primer...it seems as though it would feel heavier for some reason, but it certainly is a new idea!

Sephora + Pantone Universe Light Storm Liquid Shadow

I have seen shadows in liquid form before, but it seems to be a trending that is emerging more and more lately. This texture seems to allow for amazing shine and color payoff! It also claims to set really well and be completely creaseless...thats enticing! Regardless I think the colors look gorgeous, and the reviews thus far have been really positive!

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Vegan Nail Polish

In this day and age, people seem to be generally much more motivated to avoid exposing their skin to harmful chemicals. OCC is known for completely vegan products that are natural and completely cruelty free (bonus!). I think this is a trend that we will see more and more in the beauty world!

Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel

This product is new and different because of the gel form and the intense moisture that it claims to provide prior to makeup application. The (4) reviews have been extremely positive for people with dry skin- seems like a winner!

Anastasia HyperColor Brow and Lash Tint

Color on your brows!? Seems like something that should be reserved for the runway! Would you try it?

Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee

In my eyes, Josie Maran can do NO WRONG! I adore Argan Oil and have really loved almost every product of hers that I have tried. I thought this product was unique because of the gelly consistency and the use of the ever-popular coconut water. Reviews say that it has a sheer application but can stain your fingers after use.

So...after you have seen all these crazy new products...how do you feel about them!? Would you try them or let them sit on the shelves for the more adventurous. Let me know! XO

20 comments :

  1. The sephora liquid shadow looks amazing.

  2. The Stila Afterglow lipcolor looks amazing! :)

    XX, IamJenniya
    New Post! >> Black & White in Season

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything except the nail bling. Honestly I'm content with just polish. I think having stuff on your nails would be distracting / get in the way.
    xx
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com