Pop of Color: 5 Ways to Wear VS Bralette

Hey guys! I recently purchased a bright colored bralette from Victoria's Secret and was trying to think of different ways to wear it this summer. This inspired me to do a post! Here are some options of shirts you can pair with this bright accessory!

I am OBSESSED with this "love" top from Express!
Shorts: Lucky Brand (same shorts in every photo!)

Last season top from Urban Outfitters

Black top from Express

Top from Forever 21

This shirt is at least 5 years old from Vintage Havana, but I still love it!

Hope you guys enjoyed this quick style post! Do you have any of these bright bandeau or bralette type things? If so, what do you pair them with!? Xo

20 comments :

  1. I have one, but I don't know what to do with it! It's been sitting in my drawer for 3 months. I guess I need some lacy tops :)

    Mabel
    Life of Mabel