Update

Hey gorgeouses! I am sorry for the lack of posts these past few days. I am visiting family in my home town in Upstate New York and will be going up to my boyfriends lake house until later this week. I have posts done that haven't been edited yet that will be up when I get back: a review of the new Tarte Airbrush Foundation and a gorgeous, easy, everyday smokey brown eye tutorial! Thanks so much for visiting and your continued support! Leave a comment below telling me where YOUR hometown is!!! XOXO

11 comments :

  1. London ^^ Love the picture!
    http://sassyc0c0.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. My home town is in Lancashire, UK... not interesting at all haha!
    Beautiful picture! x

    emgeorgias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hometown's in Caguas, Puerto Rico. Haha. Have fun! x

    Zoe
    The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love! Please check out my newest post www.loveolia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in London, England. Just found your blog - love it! Enjoy your holiday :)

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!

    Jo x
    www.woobered.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow lucky u getting away is so nice. and the air is fresh upstate. enjoy it! look forward to your posts when you get back! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that picturesque snap: it has an lovely nostalgic vibe. I live in manhattan, but do a a small house in the woods in Long Island to excape too. Looking forward to your posts!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, looks like a gorgeous area of the country! Glad you've been having some nice relaxing holiday time. I live in Toronto, Canada- so not too far away from your neck of the woods. Looking forward to your upcoming posts :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you're having a lovely time! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete