10 Random Facts

Hey guys! My schedule has been a little wonky (hate that word but I continue to use it) lately and I haven't had a chance to get a makeup look done before I leave for a few days for a wedding. These "random facts" posts have been really popular in the past- which always baffles me because I'm like, who really cares? But I think its so awesome and I love it. I guess it makes sense because it really gives you an insight into me as a person instead of me as a makeup artist or beauty blogger :-). So here goes!

1. I have a terrible habit of biting/picking my nails, in fact I have been doing it every time I break from typing- Stop, Maddy, Stop!

2. I love reading, and just recently started "Gone Girl"-no spoilers please I know nothing about it, haven't even read any synopsis(es)..synopsis plural?.. !

3. My eye twitches every time after I sneezed (thought of that one because it just happened tee heee)

4. In college I developed allergies to cats and certain fruits such as peaches, nectarines, strawberries...that I never had growing up. I also grew up with two cats so the allergy was very random.

5. Although I am OBSESSED with animals of all shapes, sizes and dispositions, my boyfriend and I refuse to get a dog until we have a nice yard for him or her to romp around in :-)

6. I think books on tape are the best possible way to pass the time in a long car trip, or whenever in a car, especially murder mysteries or thrillers :-)

7. My blog will be two years old in January!

8. I like just about every movie Leonardo DiCaprio has ever been in, starting with Titanic, ending with the most recent Django Unchained.

9. I cannot start my day without coffee :-) In fact, sometimes if I'm near a Starbucks I'll get one even if I don't want one, there's just something about Starbucks that lours me in.

10. I haven't worn makeup during the day (aside from my blog posts) for the past 3 weeks and its been awesome! (Not trying to be a martyr it's just been too hot haha).

Bonus fact: I have never been a fan of chick flicks, give me a psychological thriller any day and I'm happy!

More random facts for your brain- because I know your life just wouldn't have been the same without them ;-). Thanks so much as always for stopping by my blog and for the amazing comments and feedback. XOXO

BTW Megalodon is probably the most terrifying concept EVER

9 comments :

  1. I love Leo!

    And I agree with the cup of coffee first thing! Necessity!

    I just googled Megalodon and I'm traumatized. :)

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great entertaining post! Thanks for sharing :)

    Emgeorgias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a lovely read! I love all of Leo DiCaprio's movies too! <3

    Jennie xo | sailboat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Gone Girl at the beginning of the summer! It's sooooo good! xx

    gingerdoesmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maddy,
    I love your random facts! I also can not start my day without coffee, well i could, but you would not want to be around me!
    Books on tapes are my fav, even for when I am home doing housework-yuck!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there! I just recently discovered your blog, and I absolutely love it! I nominated you for a Liebster award, so visit here if you're interested in learning about it! :)

    -Lindsey | Zip & Zeal

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's so sweet that you will wait to have a yard for your dog! My dog loves wandering around our yard! It's hard to get him to come inside for the night! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete