Airbrushed/Flawless Foundation Routine

Hey guys! There is nothing better than flawless skin. When I am looking for that really airbrushed effect, this is my "go to" routine! Hope you enjoy!

Thanks SO much for stopping by :-)!

21 comments :

  1. wow, your skin really looks amazing! great video and lots of helpful hints (:

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skin look flawless!
    Emgeorgias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great tutorial! Love finding new girls to follow on Youtube! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yoyr skin look great!!! well done! your pot is amazing. i like it. kisses honey.
    http://honeyandcotton.org/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video! I'm subscribing to you on Youtube now :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so glad you branched out to You Tube, it is a great forum for you. I haven't used foundation in decades, but now I am giving that a bit re-think!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/