Bronze Eyes + Bubblegum Lips

Hey guys! I wanted to do something a little different today and make a video of today's makeup look instead of upload pictures. It would mean the world to me if you gave it a click and checked it out! Sometimes it's just nice to switch it up! I SO love the amazing compliments you guys give me in the comments section! For this post I would love your FEEDBACK on the video.

Do you like to see videos once and a while?

How could I change the video to make it better?

Thank you!

Hope you guys enjoy!!!
XO

18 comments :

  1. beautiful!

    xoxo
    http://mademoizelle-eloise.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty makeup look!

    I used a gold shimmery eye shadow in my inner corners today but I got intimidated and rubbed it off. The highlight looks great on you though.

    Sej