Coral Brights Makeup

Another look for you today! It's a fun, summery look with bright, mostly matte colors with a focus on coral, which is one my all time favorites. Hope you enjoy!

What I Used:

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Lightest color from the Louise Young Esstential Eye Palette
MAC pigment in Neo-Orange
MAC eyeshadow in Free To Be
Faint from the Naked Basics Palette by UD

Too Faced Leopard Bronzer

Lime Crime lipstick in Cosmopop
Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in Killer Watt

Thanks so much for stopping by and for the lovely comments, they make my day!!! XO

22 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! I also think you can recreate it by using another color like an aqua blue instead of the coral, to have another look. I love it! Great job! x

    Zoe
    The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful look! I love your videos!!

  3. This is a really great look! Thanks so much for the tutorial :)

    xx
    Style Vancity

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's so bold with the colors but also really wearable - love it!

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail