Khloe Kardashian Inspired Purple Smokey Eye!

Super siked about the look I have for you guys today! I think it's so pretty and if you have green eyes, this makeup will literally make them explode out of your face...(because I know everyone wants that). I got my inspiration from a look I saw Khloe Kardashian wearing in a random picture I found online. Hope you enjoy!!

What I Used:
Rimmel Airbrush Foundation in Shell
Mac Prep and Prime Highlighting Pen in Light Boost
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer in Radiant
Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in Fair
MUFE Aqua Cream in #18
Purple from Stila eyeshadow trio in Afterhours
Black shadow from the Naked 2 Palette
Rimmel Exaggerate eye pencil in Aubergine
Eyelure Lashes
L'Oreal Shocking Extensions Mascara in Black
NYX blush in Taupe
NARS blush in Torrid
Benefit's Watts Up Highlighter
Tarte Inner Rim Brightener (nude pencil)
Lime Crime lipstick in Babette
Buxom Lip Gloss in Samantha
Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to leave a comment and follow!
*Only one more follower before I reach 100!!!*

Photo of Khloe from http://blog.makeupbymario.com/

4 comments :

  1. This looks pretty! I wish I had purple eyeshadow so I could re create it. /:

    Zoe
    The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pretty makeup, I like the light you have and as enhances the color of your eyes. Precious!

    Kisses from Barcelona pretty

    http://lessensacionsdepili.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab makeup! love khloe kardashian!

  4. I love purple eye makeup and you wear it so well! Really makes your green eyes pop :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete