MAC Pressed Pigment in Pink Pepper 2 Ways-Summer + Fall

Hey there! I have said it before and I will say it again, I am an ENORMOUS fan of MAC's pressed pigments. I owned Flicker and loved it so I decided to add Pink Pepper to my collection. I read online that it was a coral-type color, which instantly hooked me. I seem to be drawn to anything coral these days! As summer comes to a sad, sad, SAD, end, I start to think (as any normal person would)..what to do with my summer colored eye shadows?! That thought is what inspired these two makeup looks. How to turn a very summery shade into a Fall appropriate look! Check out my Summer inspired and Fall inspired looks!

What I used:
Almay Wake Up Foundation
Benefit's Erase Paste Concealer
MAC pressed pigment in Pink Pepper
MAC eyeshadow in Flashtrack
Cargo blush in Ibiza
Too Faced Leopard Bronzer
Physician's Formula Pearl Highlighter
Rimmel Lipstick in Nude Delight
NARS lip gloss in Turkish Delight

What I Used:
Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation in #22
Benefit's Erase Paste concealer
MAC pressed pigment in Pink Pepper
MAC eyeshadow in Beauty Marked
Lightest color of Maybelline eyshadow quad in Spirited Seas
Stila Convertible Eye Color in Berry
Maybelline Bouncy Blush in Plum Wine
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural
Kat Von D Paint Love lipstick in Homegirl
Revlon lip gloss in Peach petal

Stay tuned to the end for BLOOPERS!

Thanks for stopping by!! Don't forget to follow! XO

6 comments :

  1. These are such pretty looks :)

    Sarah x
    http://herstyletto.blogspot.ie/