Teased Ballerina Bun

Hey guys! I come to you today with a hair tutorial! Personally, I cannot do the sock bun, donut bun thing. I have literally tried every gimmick on the market to try and do it, and I just can't...for some reason it doesn't work well with my hair and I guess I'm just not skilled enough to do it haha! There must be an alternative! I love the look shown below because it looks a lot like the sock bun, but-does not involve a sock-! It is also really quick and should take under 5 minutes! It has been my go-to hairstyle a lot recently for busy mornings and when I am to lazy to do anything to my hair :-). Hope you enjoy! Xo

Thanks for stopping by! Xo

11 comments :

  1. I like the way this looks a lot better than the sock/doughnut bun things. It looks a lot softer and prettier. I really like your blog, by the way, and you're gorgeous!

    beemily17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful beautiful makeup and bun!!!

  3. What lashes are you wearing?? LOVE them!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com