Tip of the Day

Hey everyone! For those of you going back to school I hope the transition has been as painless as possible!

Today's tip has to do with making our eyeshadow last all day. Whether its work, or school, most of us are looking to make our makeup stay on for 6 to 8 hours at a time. I have oily eyelids and my eyeshadow DOES NOT stay on 9 out of 10 times, so I have figured out a few tricks to help it last as long as it can!

Before you apply your primer or your eyeshadow base, take a fluffy brush and apply your favorite oil reducing powder all over the lid. This can be a loose powder or a set powder, either one will work! This trick helps to reduce and absorb the oil that your eyelid is producing throughout the day, just like it does on your face, and will help your eyeshadow last a lot longer!

Hope this helps! Have a fantastic Labor Day weekend!

5 comments :

  1. Hi Maddy, do you think this will help with eyeliner as well? My eyeliner doesn't totally wear off but is does look pretty sad by the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tip and will definitely be trying it out for myself :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great tip, I will definitely be trying it out!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tip! I love the photos in the header!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always do this but instead to set my primer. Works wonders! x

    Zoe
    The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete