Wedding/Formal Event Makeup

New makeup look for you guys! I wore almost this exact makeup to a beautiful wedding I attended this past weekend. Its quite dark and smokey, but very wearable for an evening event. I hope you guys enjoy!

What I used
From the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette I used:
Foxy, Bootycall, Busted, and Blackout
The black eyeliner I used for underneath the eye was Josie Maran's Black Raven
MAC Vanilla Pigment

L'Oreal Shocking Extensions Mascara

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink

Tarte Blush in Dollface

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

Revlon Balm and Stain in Charm
NARS lip gloss in Turkish Delight

My foundation was Chanel Perfection Lumiere

Thank you SO much for stopping by! XO

24 comments :

  1. Love this! Gorgeous!!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous make-up!!
    it looks wonderful !!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always want to buy so many more eyeshadows after seeing the gorgeous makeup you've created! xx

    Trial and Error Beauty