Bare With Me!

Hi everyone!

I wanted to say how SORRY I am for the lack of posts recently. I am honestly swamped mentally with trying to learn a new job and beginning to plan a wedding. 5:00am wake up calls have not been helping! Working on my blog is one of my most favorite activities in the whole world- and it is actually really depressing to me that it has to be put on the back burner sometimes. I am going to work REALLY hard on getting some great posts up for you this week. Please bare with my and continue to stay tuned! Thanks so much to all my loyal followers- you are SO appreciated! XOXOO

2 comments :

  1. Everyone needs a bit of time away from their blog because of other commitments, don't worry about it :). And have fun planning your wedding! xx

    D Is For...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that picture is so cute!

    Also I was wondering if you could help me out, I have a wishlist for the USA and need to make some final decisions so if you could check out my post it would be amazing!

    hope you get the time to get back to blogging soon x

    claresloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete