Date Night Makeup

I absolutely love getting all gussied up for a night out! It gives me a chance to test out different makeup looks and decide whether or not I like them enough to blog about them! I love the look I did the other night so I decided it would be a good one to share with you! Enjoy!

What I Used:

Rimmel True Match Foundation in 220 Soft Ivory
MAC Prep and Prime highlighting pen in Light Boost
NARS Cream Concealer in Vanilla
Revlon Nearly Naked Setting Powder in Fair
MAC Banafsaji
MAC Nylon
MAC Dark Brown
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara in Black
Eyelure Accent Lashes (Corner lashes)
Cargo Blush in Ibiza
NYX blush in Taupe
Tarte lipstick in Pure

NARS lipgloss in Spring Break

21 comments :

  1. Love the look, and it really brings our your eyes! The inner corner highlight looks beautiful.

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So pretty! :)

    www.natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. beeeautiful look!

  4. You are gorgeous and this look is great. I'm heading out for midweek date night on Wednesday so I'll be testing this out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty look - you look absolutely gorgeous :) I need to try this look out!

    Christina | Passion Obsession - Currently hosting a beauty hamper giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, smokey look. Well done!
    XX, elle

    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. I'm not sure if you've been nominated before but you should check it out. Love your blog and you deserve it!

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful makeup! It looks very elegant, I love the colors you chose! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The inner corner highlight looks fab! Lovely look as always :)

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous