Fall Haul!-MAC, Urban Decay, OPI and more!

Hey guys! I have picked up a few makeup/beauty related items over the past month or so and some of them have been really exciting! I haven't really done "hauls" too often thus far in my blog life; not really sure why because I definitely buy way too much beauty and makeup sh*t and I might as well share my lack of self-control with you all! Anywaysss, check out what I purchased and let me know what you have been loving recently!

What I Bought:
-Urban Decay b6 Complexion Spray
-Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Native + Anarchy
-Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil in Native
-MAC Antonio Lopez 6 eyes in Creative Copper
-MAC Pressed Pigment in Rocky Candy
-OPI Liquid Sand nail polish in It's All San Andreas's Fault
-OPI Nail polish in Senorita Rose-Alita
-Ulta nail tools
-L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation
-Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille perfume

Thanks for stopping by! XO

4 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing your produce reviews on your recent and awesome "haul"! I love that color from OPI, and the Mac pressed powder looks promising, also. I was not familiar with the urban decay line, so am glad to know of that, too/
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try some of Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide On Pencils! That shade is lovely! x

    www.natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete