Nicki Minaj Inspired Club/Futuristic Makeup!

Hi! I have been wanting to do a Nicki Minaj inspired makeup for forever and I am finally getting around to it! This is definitely NOT your everyday kind of makeup. For those of you that like to be a little adventurous on your nights out, this may be right up your ally! This is also a great option for a Halloween costume :-) Enjoy!

What I Used:
Tarte eyebrow pencil in Taupe
Naked 2 Palette-Blackout
MAC Press Pigment-Rock Candy
L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes
Stila Liquid Liner
Khroma Lashes
Rimmel True Match Foundation-220 Soft Ivory
Mac Prep and Prime Highlighter Pen-Light Boost
NARS Creamy Concealer-Vanilla
Cargo Blush-Ibiza
NYX Blush-Taupe
Benefit Hello Flawless Press Powder-Champagne
Laura Mercier Powder Puff
Urban Decay Lip Pencil-Native
Wet n' Wild Lipstick-Pinkerbell

Thanks SO much for watching! XO

8 comments :

  1. Whoa, this looks stunning! That shimmery pink color os gorg!
    Amazing job.

    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, it really brings out your eye color. Well done on the Nicki inspiration, its definitely something she would rock. Great photo quality, too!

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a beautiful look! loved watching the video too. thanks for sharing it. what camera are you using? your photos are beautiful!! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this look! It would be loads of fun to do for a night out.

    Madeline | Ring-a-Round a Rosey | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO BEAUTIFUL! You took a hard makeup look and made it wearable!

  6. Wow this is so pretty! Out there but not too much. I love it!

    Come and check out my blog too! I'd love if you would follow as well :)
    http://lustthebeauty.blogspot.com.au/