Simple Statement Makeup for Fall

Happy first day of Fall! Hope everyone's first few weeks of school/work have been as painless as possible. The weather has been beautiful here in the Northeast which definitely makes the changing of seasons more tolerable! Not to mention PUMPKIN flavored everything which I cannot get enough of! I really love Fall, so I decided to do a simple, but bold look just right for the season. I think you guys will really like this one, it is understated enough for everyday wear and also extremely easy to do, but definitely makes a statement! Hope you enjoy!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! XO

4 comments :

  1. Such a pretty look! Your lashes looks amazing! x

    www.natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look. You always do your makeup flawlessly. Your eyes always pop!
    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful makeup!

  4. Your brows look uh-mazing! I love the whole look Maddy! :)

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete