Tip of the Day: @ Home Manis

Hi guys! Hope you are all well! I am still busy as ever! I was actually back in my home town in Upstate New York this past weekend checking out wedding venues so I apologize for the lack of posts! Here is a quick Tip of the Day for your enjoyment!

To get a flawless do-it-yourself manicure, apply Vaseline to the entire cuticle area around the nail before applying your polish. Any polish that lands on your cuticles will be easily wiped away with the help of the Vaseline! No need for nail polish remover or scraping to get that stray polish off that makes your mani look sloppy. Just remember, if any vaseline gets on your actual nail make sure to remove it with nail polish remover before your base coat!

Thanks for stopping by and for your continued support!! XO

3 comments :

  1. wedding venues! yay. thanks for sharing your mani tips totally trying this since im terrible at them. xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello dear, wonderful blog and great post :) I follow you with pleasure on gfc and bloglovin and facebook ;) if you wanna pass me by!

    http://teanonsolomoda.blogspot.it/

    Kiss Tea

    ReplyDelete