MAC Holiday Nocturnals Pigment Mini-Set

Hi everyone! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving with your families :-). Today's post is all about MAC's holiday collection mini set of pigments and glitters! I cannot say enough great things about this set, but the best thing by far is the PRICE! This entire set is only $32.50! It is the Black and Gold set and contains 5 mini sized pigments/glitters. These are actually very easy to use--don't be afraid of pigments and glitters people! All you need to do is spray your brush a few times with a setting spray and dip the wet brush into the pigment. Then press the pigment onto your lid, minimizing fall-out... it's foolproof and you really can't get the same effect with eye shadows! Every color in this set is FANTASTIC for the holiday season and for everyday wear! Sit back, relax and enjoy the lovely pictures!

From the left:
Naked, Museum Bronze, Gold, Copper Sparkle, Black

Naked--Pigment

Museum Bronze--Pigment

Gold--Glitter

Copper Sparkle--Pigment

Black--Glitter

Did you guys pick up anything from this collection? I can't say enough good things about these...if you can find them somewhere grab them quickly! Thanks for stopping by!

Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Super Charged Foundation Review

What a mouthful! This foundation has a very long name with a lot of promise! I have had some time to spend with this foundation and have used it several times. Check out my application of the foundation and my thoughts about it below!

Thanks so much for stopping by :-)

Go Glitter-Goth-Glam For The-Holidays!

Hey guys! I am back to you with a fun and glamorous look for those up-coming holiday parties. This is quite easy to achieve and definitely eye-catching! Enjoy!

I started off covering the whole lid with MAC's fluid line in Catch My Eye (limited edition grey with gold shimmer)

Next, I added a bit more definition by buffing Quarry by Mac into the crease with a fluffy blending brush.

When in doubt, wing it out! I used Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in Black Ink for this step.

Next, smoke out the lower lash line with a black eyeshadow (I used Urban Decay's Blackout). Also line the waterline with a black eyeliner pencil.

Here is the fun part! Spray your brush with a setting spray and pick up a bit of black glitter. Then, press your brush into the desired area to deposit the glitter- it should stick very easily! This is a brand new product from the MAC Nocturnals collection!

Finish off with your favorite mascara and some dramatic falsies.

I skipped the blush and went with one of my favorite dark lipsticks-Homegirl by Kat Von D!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!! XO