Go Glitter-Goth-Glam For The-Holidays!

Hey guys! I am back to you with a fun and glamorous look for those up-coming holiday parties. This is quite easy to achieve and definitely eye-catching! Enjoy!

I started off covering the whole lid with MAC's fluid line in Catch My Eye (limited edition grey with gold shimmer)

Next, I added a bit more definition by buffing Quarry by Mac into the crease with a fluffy blending brush.

When in doubt, wing it out! I used Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in Black Ink for this step.

Next, smoke out the lower lash line with a black eyeshadow (I used Urban Decay's Blackout). Also line the waterline with a black eyeliner pencil.

Here is the fun part! Spray your brush with a setting spray and pick up a bit of black glitter. Then, press your brush into the desired area to deposit the glitter- it should stick very easily! This is a brand new product from the MAC Nocturnals collection!

Finish off with your favorite mascara and some dramatic falsies.

I skipped the blush and went with one of my favorite dark lipsticks-Homegirl by Kat Von D!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!! XO

3 comments :

  1. great post!

  2. when it doubt, wing it out--- words to live by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the glitter so awesome looking perfect for the holidays too also really like that lipstick! great look. xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com

    ReplyDelete