MAC Holiday Nocturnals Pigment Mini-Set

Hi everyone! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving with your families :-). Today's post is all about MAC's holiday collection mini set of pigments and glitters! I cannot say enough great things about this set, but the best thing by far is the PRICE! This entire set is only $32.50! It is the Black and Gold set and contains 5 mini sized pigments/glitters. These are actually very easy to use--don't be afraid of pigments and glitters people! All you need to do is spray your brush a few times with a setting spray and dip the wet brush into the pigment. Then press the pigment onto your lid, minimizing fall-out... it's foolproof and you really can't get the same effect with eye shadows! Every color in this set is FANTASTIC for the holiday season and for everyday wear! Sit back, relax and enjoy the lovely pictures!

From the left:
Naked, Museum Bronze, Gold, Copper Sparkle, Black

Naked--Pigment

Museum Bronze--Pigment

Gold--Glitter

Copper Sparkle--Pigment

Black--Glitter

Did you guys pick up anything from this collection? I can't say enough good things about these...if you can find them somewhere grab them quickly! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments :

  1. So excited to see you use these! I have to admit they look intimidating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a love hate with pigments: love the way they look, hate cleaning up after them :(
    BTW... you might want to get your site fixed. It keeps flashing the beige color where the white is. It makes reading your blog & looking at the pictures a little difficult.

    ReplyDelete