Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Super Charged Foundation Review

What a mouthful! This foundation has a very long name with a lot of promise! I have had some time to spend with this foundation and have used it several times. Check out my application of the foundation and my thoughts about it below!

Thanks so much for stopping by :-)

4 comments :

  1. i really want to try this foundation!

    claresloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post. love the review and beautiful packaging.

  3. This foundation looks like it would create flawless looking skin. Great share!
    XX,Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/2013/11/a-fur-trimmed-dress-for-the-holidays/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! I've been curious about this foundation, maybe I'll try a sample before I commit :)
    -- Amanda | The Chic Counsel

    ReplyDelete