UD NAKED 3 Palette!

It's hereee! The much anticipated Naked 3 palette from Urban Decay! The theme of this palette is rose gold. You open it up and it just glows immediately with rosy hues, its absolutely gorgeous! The pigmentation, of course, is amazing, and I am so pleased with the mix of matte and shimmery shades. The packaging is very similar to the Naked 2 palette...its a metal container that snaps shut. It retails for $52 and comes with a high quality double-sided brush. The shade I have been using most for everyday wear is Burnout. It's a pinky/gold shade with fine shimmer. Now onto the pictures!

This is a great option for a gift this holiday season or a treat for yourself! Thanks so much for stopping by! xx

4 comments :

  1. Great post! love blackhearted

  2. The colours are all so beautiful! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! love topshop lipsticks! would you like to follow eachother?

    Lover Secret Lingerie

    ReplyDelete