Smashbox Full Exposure Palette

Hi everyone! I wanted to share a new palette with you today. This is an awesome collection of shadows that Smashbox put together. With a perfect mix of matte and super shimmery shadows, this palette takes care of all your needs. If you are looking for a new addition to your makeup collection I highly recommend this!

Overall Rating: 10/10

All the shadows are very pigmented, soft, and super blendable. The palette also comes with a high quality dual-ended brush!

The shadows aren't labeled, so I put the color of the shadow under each swatch. As you can see, these shadows pack in a ton of shimmer!

The picture above shows the remaining shimmery shades with the first matte shade from the bottom row of the palette. One of my favorite shades is the silvery/blue shadow (second from left), its so gorgeous and very pigmented!

Now onto the matte shades. These shades are all very neutral, and are perfect for creating an understated smokey eye. They are also very smooth and easily blended.

I love that this palette contains a really intense matte black. If you are look for an all-purpose palette you really need that black shade to be part of the mix!

Overall this was a fantastic purchase that I am really happy with. It definitely rivals the Urban Decay Naked palettes in terms of pigmentation, color selection and blendability.  The thing I actually prefer about this palette is that there is a much bigger selection of matte shades than the UD Naked palettes. So if you are just starting your makeup collection and are looking for an all-purpose purchase, this is a really safe buy. The palette retails for $49 wherever Smashbox products are sold. Hope you enjoyed this review! Thanks for stopping by! XX

3 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh the pigmentation is AMAZING!!!!! I really need to get my hands on this palette xx

    Gem // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard many things about this palette, and it's a shame because it's really beautiful! The colours are gorgeous!

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh goodness this is so pretty!!! i love how there is a good balance of cool and warm shades, and that brush looks amazing :) thanks for the swatches!

    rachel x
    blush&brunch

    ReplyDelete