Super Sweet Valentine's Day Makeup

Hello! Whether your going out with your girlfriends or having a romantic evening with your significant other, its always fun to have a makeup look to fit the occasion. I hope you enjoy the sweet and sparkley Valentine's Day look I created! Enjoy!

As I often do, I started off with my NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk all over the lid and also along the lower lashline. This creates a really nice, solid base for your shadows. After dabbing it on as seen above, blend in with a tapping motion.

I am so in love with this color. This is Nooner from the UD Naked 3 palette. Its a stunning matte shade. I placed this all over the lid and along the lower lashline...feel free to make this very smokey.

Now on to the pink. It's no secret that I love MAC's pressed pigments and I use them whenever I can. This is MAC's Rock Candy. Spray your brush with water or a setting spray and dab it into the pressed pigment. Then, press the color onto the center of the lid as well as the center of the lower lash line. There will be fallout with these so I suggest waiting to do your foundation and concealer!

Next, line your waterline with a nude pencil.

Use a large, fluffy brush and blend Crave (a deep, ashy brown) from the UD Naked Basics Palette onto the outer corner of the lid and on the outer 3rd of the lower lash line. Use a soft, buffing motion to blend this color and and create this soft, smokey look.

Finish off the eyes with Venus from UD Naked Basics in the tear duct area and some black winged gel liner (Bobbi Brown Black Ink gel liner).

Slap on your favorite mascara and some natural false lashes. I absolutely love these Ardell Lash Lites # 335.

For the skin, I wanted to keep it fresh and dewey. I mixed Almay's CC Cream with my Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation. Underneath the eyes I used MAC's Prep and Prime highlighting pen with Benefit's Erase Paste concealer over top. I also used an understated blush, Maybelline's Fit Me blush in Light Pink and MAC's MSF as a highlighter.

For the lips, I used Lime Crime's lipstick in Babette with NARS lip gloss in Spring Break.

Finished!

As always thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my blog! Have a fantastic Valentine's Day! X

2 comments :

  1. great post!

  2. As always, expertly and beautifully done! I love the idea of false lashes, one day perhaps!,
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete