TMI Tag!

Hey everyone! I haven't done a tag in a while so I decided it would be a good time to throw one on here. This tag is super long so props to you if you stay with me through the whole thing! So...on to some useless information about me, woohoo!

1: What are you wearing?
Bahahah....

2: Ever been in love?
Yes! Only once...and I'm marrying him.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Fortunately I have not...

4: How tall are you?
5'2"

5: How much do you weigh?
Really? Well it is the TMI tag so I soppose I have to- 123ish..it varies throughout the day/week

6: Any tattoos?
Not yet ;-)

7: Any piercings?
Yes! My belly button, my nose, my cartilage, and I have four holes in both my ear lobes

8: OTP?
Google tells me this means "One True Pairing."
Blonde Oreos and my mouth

9: Favorite show?
I LOVE Big Bang Theory! I also love American Horror Story, Best Ink and Game of Thrones. My guilty pleasure is Vanderpump Rules :-)

10: Favorite bands?
Third Eye Blind will always be a favorite of mine, also Sublime and Dave Matthews Band.

11: Something you miss? .
My mama

12: Favorite song?
Hmmm....depends on my mood. I could go for many Paul Simon or Van Morrison songs, or Beyonce or Nicki Minaj, just depends ha!

13: How old are you?
twenty-five

14: Zodiac sign?
VIRGO! True to my sign...

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Sense of humor, kind, optimistic

16: Favorite Quote?
Again, sooo many.
"Happiness is only real when shared."
"Behind every successful women is herself."
"In the faces you see you'll see just who you've been."
I could go on...

17: Favorite actor?
Leo Dicaprio is a fav, Hugh Jackman is insanely talented, also love Anthony Hopkins

18: Favorite color?
Love so many.

19: Loud music or soft?
Depends on my mood again...loud when I'm alone in my car, soft when I'm trying to talk to people.

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
My bed, or when I'm home in upstate New York I go to the nature park.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
15 minutes

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
45 minutes when I do my hair, 30 mins when I don't..grotesque I know..

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
No! Ew...

24: Turn on?
Confidence

25: Turn off?
Trying too hard.
Manwhores

26: The reason I joined Youtube?
I watched videos for months and months before deciding to make my own. I have always had a slight penchant for entertaining :-)

27: Fears?
Large ships, deep water.

28: Last thing that made you cry?
My job, to be completely honest. Stressful day

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
This morning.

30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
My blog name.

31: Last book you read?
Gone Girl- Gillian Flynn

32: The book you’re currently reading?
Currently between books...I have a long commute so I will be getting a new audiobook soon :-).

33: Last show you watched?
Criminal Minds

34: Last person you talked to?
My fiance

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My best friend/Made of Honor

36: Favorite food?
Chicken Parm (or as they say in Boston, Pahhmm)

37: Place you want to visit?
Alaska, Hawaii, Greece

38: Last place you were?
Traveled? Last major trip was to San Diego with my sister.

39: Do you have a crush?
Yes, hi Sven Kramer (Sochi 2014)

40: Last time you kissed someone?
An hour ago.

41: Last time you were insulted?
Probably at some point today...in a joking way.

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Vanillaaa

43: What instruments do you play??
Violin

44: Favorite piece of jewelery?
My engagement ring

45: Last sport you played?
Volleyball

46: Last song you sang?
Rihanna-What Now...love it!

47: Favorite chat up line?
That must be an English phrase..pick up line? "Did you get hurt?" "Falling from heaven?"
heheh

48: Have you ever used it?
I don't think I've ever used a pick up line.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Last weekend.

50: Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone reading this, I would love to know!

Thanks so much for stopping by :-)

2 comments :

  1. Not me! But i was happy to learn more about you. Congrats on being in love!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete