My Wantable Beauty Box!

Recently I purchased my first Wantable Beauty Box because they were holding a giveaway and I really wanted some extra entries:-). I also really liked that the website sends full size items, as opposed to all samples. For $40 it seemed like a good deal to me and I was curious about what I would get! You answer a bunch of questions that help them to determine what you want and don't want in your box. So, if you hate cream makeup or bronzer or nail polish, you won't receive any, which I think is really helpful for this type of thing--this way you don't end up with products you will never use. I did a one time purchase because just under $40 a month for the subscription was a little steep for me right now. I was intrigued because all of the brands in my box were new to me, which is always exciting! Take a look at what I received!

This is a retractable brush from the brand Mistura. The bristles are synthetic and its 100% cruelty free.
I absolutely love this brush! The bristles are sooo soft and I can't wait to use it. Definitely happy with this one.
This concealer is from the brand Sorme Treatment Cosmetics and it contains tons of great ingredients like Vitamin C and E, Cucumber and antioxidants. The description reads, "this silken fixing fluid makes flaws, dark circles, wrinkles, dullness, and signs of fatigue appear to virtually vanish." If that doesn't sell you I don't know what will! I really like this concealer, the color is a touch light for me and a little bit goes a veryyy long way! The first time I used it I kind of looked like I had a sunglasses tan with huge white circles around my eyes. But, I think now that I have the hang of it I will use it frequently :-).

From the brand Be A Bombshell, this is a silver, metallic cream shadow base that can also be used as an eyeliner. I was decently impressed with this product, but not blown away. It is a pretty standard cream shadow, similar in texture to the Maybelline Color Tattoos. Color payoff was pretty good and I did like the silver color, although it probably isn't a color I would pick out for myself. You can build this product up for a light wash of color or a full-on look.

This is the only sample item I received in the box. Again from Sorme, this is a foundation primer that claims to even out skin color, smooth texture, and fill in lines and wrinkles with ingredients like green tea and grape seed extract. I have yet to try this one, but primers are always very tricky for me because of my sensitive skin. However, I love the fact that this has some nice, natural ingredients and I will definitely be giving this a go though and I will report back :-)

Lastly, this is a lip gloss by the brand Girlactik Beauty. Apparently, a favorite of Jennifer Love Hewitt, this gloss has a ton of sparkle and slight tackiness that makes it last. I like the color as it isn't one I would typically gravitate towards. It actually reminds me a lot of NARS Orgasm gloss. Overall, a nice product!

For those of you that like monthly surprise boxes like Birchbox, this could be your newest fix! Although it is much pricier, you are getting full-size items that are tailored specifically to your tastes. Are any of you subscribed? Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment :

  1. cool box! love the shadow. thanks for sharing the contents! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com

    ReplyDelete