Star Of The Week!

**make sure when you are searching for my blog to click www. before beautybanterblog.com. I'm having issues with my domain and it only works with www! Has anyone had trouble accessing it?**

Hi everyone! There are a few products that I have been absolutely loving recently, so I decided to start these "star of the week" posts to highlight some of my favs!

What Is It?

Formula X STRENGTHEN-Nail Strengthener from Sephora. It's, as you may have guessed, a nail strengthener that also works as a fantastic base coat.

Why I Love It

This is by far the best base coat I have ever used! I have been trying desperately to strengthen and grow my nails so I have nice, long ones for my wedding without resorting to the easy route of acrylic nails. This task has been the bane of my existence for...well...ever. I have a terrible habit of biting and picking my nails and this has resulted in forever ragged and raw nails and cuticles. So attractive I know. This is the first time in forever that I have actually been able to let my nails and cuticles grow and recover. I saw results after one use with this strengthener. I applied it as a base coat before polish and my nails felt strong, break resistant and peel resistant. I had no jagged edges to pick at! Whats better, this makes your polish last forever! I couldn't be happier with this product and I so hope I can keep this streak going and finally get the nails I have been dying for!!

Logistics

This product costs a moderately steep $14 dollars but is SOO worth it. I bought mine at Sephora but I imagine you can purchase wherever Formula X products are sold.

I think that about covers it! Hope you guys enjoyed this, what have been some of your favorite products lately!?

1 comment :

  1. This is a great product for you and worth the price, it is great to have strong nails, and such fun to wear polish!
    XX, Elle

    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete