Tropical Storm Makeup

Hi everyone! Thanks for visiting my blog! Today I have a look for you inspired by a storm over a tropical island. The dark clouds over bright blue water with super nude, barely there lips. I absolutely love the way this combination of colors turned out! Hope you enjoy!

To begin, cover the entire lid with a silver cream eyeshadow base. I used Be a Bombshell shadow in Chrome Sweet Chrome.

Next, line the lower waterline with a BRIGHT blue liner. I am in love with this liner from MAC in Hi-Def Cyan. Its ultra creamy and super blendable, but also lasts beautifully on the waterline.

Your next step is to take a basic, matte black shadow and pack it all over the lid and all along the lower lashline. Don't worry about it being too neat on this step.

Use a fluffy blending brush with a little bit of bronzer and buff out the edges,

Finish off with a few coats of mascara! I also filled in the brows just a bit.

War paint time! When using this method, you actually don't need any foundation. Use a light concealer and a cream based bronzer (I actually used a concealer for darker skin tones) and place it in the areas shown, then thoroughly blend with a damp beauty blender!

Next, go in with a stick concealer (this one is Revlon Colorstay) and provide extra concealing where needed.

Buff in the concealer and set with powder. I slipped the blush for this look.

Finish off the look with an ultra nude lipstick. This is Salute! (discontinued).

Really hope you enjoyed this look!! XX

1 comment :

  1. I am loving the bright pop of blue on the waterline! I just came across your blog and I am seriously obsessed!

    Hilary x | TheBeautyCollective

    ReplyDelete