Festival Chic

Hey guys, I'm back! Sorry for all the blog issues recently. I went to go to my blog today and realized my domain had completely disappeared! I was so horrified I went immediately to my blog views and saw... ZERO! OMG my life flashed before my eyes... 2 and a half years of building! So, I'm hoping my regular viewers haven't forgotten about me in the last week or so. Prior to discovering my domain issues I was sick with the stomach bug and in NO mood to do beauty stuff, as you can imagine. But, I am back in action now and ready to create some fun beauty looks for you all. In the meantime, here is some more style inspo for all the festivals coming up! Enjoy!