Graphic Mint Liner

Hi all! Still disappointing viewership since my domain fiasco...hopefully it will build back up, please share with friends if you don't mind!! Anyways, back to the makeup! I based this look completely around a NARS eyeliner pencil I recently bought and I think its the perfect look for the season. Enjoy!

To begin, I used one of my favorite techniques for brighter, more wide awake eyes. I lined the waterline with a nude pencil, this one is by Tarte.

Next, the star of the show is this bright, minty green eyeliner by NARS called Borrow Street. I drew a thick line and created an exaggerated wing.

Now line directly above the lashline with a liquid liner, follow the line of the wing you created with the green pencil. This is my absolute favorite liquid liner by Stila.

Now for the fun part! Line directly above the green liner, tracing the line and the wing. I like to make sure the green liner extends a little bit beyond the black. This is NOT easy and requires a very steady hand which I actually don't have, especially not after my morning coffee. So don't get discouraged, it doesn't have to be perfect to still look great!

Coat only the upper lashes with some mascara, this one is by Smashbox.

I ADORE this color from Maybelline called Wild Rose. It plays so well off the mint green on the eyes.

On the face I used Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet foundation (review coming soon), NARS Laguna Bronzer and Kat Von D blush in Por Vida :-)

All done, hope you enjoyed and had a fantastic Easter/Passover!! XX

Products Key

2 comments :

  1. I don't normally experiment with my eyeliner color, but this looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of trying out different eyeliner colours but I've never tried mint. It looks amazing!

    Hilary x | TheBeautyCollective

    ReplyDelete