New! Urban Decay Electric Palette

The latest and greatest from UD! When I saw this palette I knew it had to be part of my collection. Is it something I will get daily use out of?...no, but the colors are SO fantastic I could not pass it up. They are pressed pigments so they give off tons of color and are an awesome texture. I also love the brightness and selection of colors you don't typically see. I completed a look using this palette that will be up soon if you want some ideas! Until then, enjoy the pics!

 My favorites so far are Freak (bright, minty green), Urban (an iridescent purple), and Savage (bright, neon pink). But all of these shades are gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by! xx

3 comments :

  1. Gosh, these shades are so fun and vibrant! Thanks for the swatches :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This palette is seriously stunning! I love the selection of bright, bold colours. :)

    Hilary x | TheBeautyCollective

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colours are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete