Primer Guide- The Right Primer For Your Skin

Hi all! Makeup shopping can be overwhelming. There are just so many options out there for anything you could possibly imagine. One makeup product that can be life changing is primer. It is applied prior to your foundation and can improve the look of your skin ten fold...but how in the world do you know which one to choose? There are so many out there it's difficult to even figure out where to start. Enter: my primer guide. I provided a drug store and a high end primer option for all of your various needs. Of course, there are several more available in each of these areas... but I always vote to start simple..much less overwhelming! Hope you enjoy!

Laura Mercier Radiance Primer-$33
L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer-$11

Tarte Poreless Perfecting Primer- $30
NYX Shine Killer Primer- $13

Smashbox Photo Finish with Dermaxyl Complex- $42
Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless Primer- $13

Benefit's The Porefessional- $31
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser- $6

Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Primer- $38
L'Oreal Studio Secrets Anti-Redness Primer- $13

Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer- $33
Elf Hydrating Face Primer- $6

Jouer Anti-Blemish Matte Primer- $38
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Primer- $13

Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Xx