Contouring with MAC's Raizin

Hello all! Today I will be showing you, via video, how I use MAC's blush in Raizin to contour. I came across this blush randomly at MAC one afternoon and thought it may serve a great purpose in my ever-growing makeup collection. I typically use blushes with a more taupe/grayish undertone for contouring, but with it being summer, you can actually get away with more redish/brown tones. Which is exactly what this blush has, redish/brown undertones. I was a bit skeptical at first but I am actually really pleased with the final result. Let me know what you think! XX