Darken Your Foundation For Summer!

Hi everyone! I'm sorry for the sporadic posts lately, I got MARRIED on Friday July 4th and it has been quite a whirlwind! But SO much fun, it couldn't have gone any better. I will share pictures when I get them back from the photographer :-).

Photo cred: Thefashionthemakeupthecharm.blogspot.com

Last summer, I made the mistake of purchasing a new foundation to match my tanned skin. I bought a drugstore foundation, so not super pricey, but it still ended up being a waste of product and money because I only ended up using it once or twice. So, for this summer I decided to go a different route so that I could use my foundations year-round. I already had some bronzing primers in my makeup arsenal, so I decided to put them to use. I used the trick shown in the video to bronze up my foundation and make it match my skin perfectly no matter how tan I get. Enjoy and don't forget to leave feedback! It's super helpful for me :-).

Thanks for stopping by! XX