July 14' Favorites!

July was one of the best months to date. I got married and had the most amazing week of my life! July 2014 will certainly be going in the record books for me :-).

Along the way and a midst (wait is that really two words??) the excitement I managed to gather a few special products that have stood out to me these past 30 days. They are the ones I have reached for the most and been the most excited about! They are all super wearable products that I absolutely love!! Enjoy!

Products Mentioned::
Jouer Sheer Bronzing Tint
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Mood Light
Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette-Streak
MAC blush-Raizin
Benefit's Gimme Brow-Light
Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick- Agatha