L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur Foundation + Blush:: Demo and Review!

Hi there! Today I am reviewing for you a drugstore foundation that Youtube beauty guru Nicole Guerriero recently suggested in one of her videos. I hadn't thought to purchase this foundation but sometimes all it takes is a good recommendation to take the plunge and try something :-). I wanted to try the blush as well to see what that was all about. An "optical blurring" claim is always attractive, but you'll see if it actually delivered! Enjoy! XX

Summary of Foundation:
Packaging- Poor Good Great
Color Selection- Thorough, 12 shades in all
Scent- Minimal, slightly of sunscreen
Texture- Standard (not runny or thick)
Coverage- Medium
Finish- Natural