My Eyeshadow Palette Collection Part 1

Hi everyone! I just love summer don't you? It makes me so happy to see the sun shining and feel the warm air. I wish it wasn't so damn short in my part of the world. Anyways, today I bring to you the first part of my eyeshadow palette collection. I have been "acquiring" palettes for several years now and I have a pretty solid collection at this point so I thought I would let you into my world of hoarding for a short while. If I were to do a 7 deadly sins series...I think this would qualify as gluttony, because it's certainly excessive and indulgent; but, we all have our vices right...? I know I have been on a Youtube kick lately so I really appreciate all of you that take a few minutes to click "play." I am just over 200 subscribers now! No Michelle Phan...but it's a start right? Enjoy the video and don't forget to comment and subscribe :-)

1 comment :

  1. I haven't really got my hands on many palettes, but I really appreciate your insight and love the looks of Naked 2! Great job on the video, can't wait to see more (:

    Natalie / Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete