NEW! Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick 1st Impressions + Demo

Hi everyone! Hope you are all well. I recently purchased two lip colors from Kat Von D's new Studded Kiss Lipstick line. There's a huge array of colors with both matte and metallic/iridescent shades. There are wearable colors and some crazier colors too, like navy blue metallic! The whole collection isn't in stores yet but a couple shades really caught my eye so I purchased them online. I chose Agatha, a very light nude/pink- and Lovecraft, a mauve, berry shade (a la Kylie Jenner). A few shades have already sold out so act quickly if you like them! They retail for $21 at Sephora.

Overall, I really love these lipsticks so far. They are matte, yet hydrating and are comfortable on the lips. Unlike most matte lipsticks, they don't cling to dry patches or go on unevenly and sticky. They really glide on and produce a TON of color pay off. Even if you have "pigmented" lips like me you will have great success with these shades. Which one will you choose for your summer days and nights?!

Enjoy the quick demo video :-)