Pinterest Hacks-Super Long Pony Tail

Hi everyone! Fun post for you today! So often we see great looks on Pinterest that not only look gorgeous but SO easy...just 3 simple steps right? But, if your like me, more often than not you try these fantastic looks and realize that they, basically, look awful. Maybe they are more difficult than they look, or they don't work on your hair type, or there is some pivotal step that is not pictured and you get all confused. I decided to start a quest of sharing my investigation of these "Pinterest hacks" with you! Today, together, we are exploring the "super long pony tail." The nifty trick that instantly makes your short, cute ponytail, long and glorious like a horse's mane....something like that. Was it a YEY or a NEY? You decide! XX