Dorothy Wang (RKOBH) Inspired Full Glam Makeup- Ft. Krissy!

Hi there! Welcome back to my little internet home. I don't know about you, but my guilty pleasure when it comes to reality TV is ..without a doubt...Rich Kids of BH. I mean, who doesn't love watching beautiful people with lots of money run around in California? Every character on RKOBH is glamorous, but today I am channeling Dorothy Wang's smokey eye, flawless-glowing skin, and nude lip on my dear friend Krissy. I had a BLAST doing this makeup, and as you can see in the video, there were tons of giggles happening throughout. I am so siked about this video and I really hope you like it. Give it a share so maybe Dorothy will see it herself!! Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!! xxx

2 comments :

  1. Finally a blog I enjoy reading! :)

    I’m following you on Blog Lovin, please follow me back :)

    Fleur x

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/