Get Ready With Me: Casual Summer Day

Hi! We all know that the best summer days are the lazy ones, and I am as lazy as they get when it comes to getting ready to go out during these hot and humid days. But, we all want to look at least presentable right? There are many days when I skip the makeup completely and go out, but sometimes the beauty Gods beckon just a bit more effort. On those days, you want a quick and simple routine that will pull your look together just enough with minimal effort. Personally, these types of routines are my favorite. Watch the vid and get ready with my awkward self for a casual summer day :-)