Make Small Eyes Appear BIGGER With Makeup!

Ladiess! Who doesn't want large, wide-awake and gorgeous looking eyes? I certainly do! Throughout the years and my ever-growing obsession with makeup, I've managed to pick up tons of great tips and tricks for exactly this purpose. As someone with smaller eyes myself, I have tested these tips out for myself and have found that they create great results! Grab a drink and a snack, relax and watch this makeup tutorial that shows you step by step how to achieve wider and larger looking eyes :-)