My Top 5 Drugstore Mascaras!

Hi! Whether you are a beauty guru or a makeup newbie, most of us purchase mascara at some point or another. It is many of our "if I were stranded on a desert island" product and it can instantly and effectively elevate any look. I mean, who doesn't love longer, fuller lashes?! I have tried a lot, and I mean A LOT of drugstore mascaras...always trying to find the diamond in the ruff (rough?). Well, I can officially say I have found 5 incredible mascaras that are not only affordable but available at your local CVS! Check out my top pics!

Don't forget to stay tuned to the end for my 6th "honorable mention!"