Smokey Silver Halo New Years Makeup | Beauty Banter

Hi and welcome back! I took a bit of a hiatus last week to enjoy the holidays but I am back today! This is a very dark and smokey halo eye look with a gorgeous gunmetal silver on the center of the lid. Perfect for New Years Eve or any night out! Easily tone this look down by switching the matte black shadow out for a brown or leaving off the eyelashes! Hope you enjoy!!!

PS-sorry the voiceover is low volume at the beginning! Still working out the kinks with my new editing software! @ 2:11 it gets much better~

Products Used:

BASE

-CoverFx Calming Primer

-Benefit Cosmetics 'The Porefessional' Primer

EYES

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette-Warm browns, matte black, gunmetal silver

Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner-Black

Tarte Eyelash Curler

Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme Mascara

House of Lashes- Smokey Muse lashes

BROWS

Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Pencil-Taupe

Sephora Collection Brow Thickener-Medium Brown

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

FACE

BH Cosmetics 6 color Concealer and Corrector Palette- Light

***Color Correcting Routine***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dorEAj_jOYo

Charlotte Tilbury 'mini miracle' Eye Wand-Shade 2

***REVIEW****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZmF_ePLpf4

Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation-Buff Beige

Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

MAC Prep + Prime Highlighting Pen-Light Boost

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

Makeup Forever HD Pressed Powder

Kat Von D Shade and Light Palette

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector-Champagne Pop

LIPS

BECCA Nude Liner Plump + Define Lip Pencil-Nougat

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick-Pure Hollywood

Lime Crime Lipstick-Babette

MUSIC

From FreeMusicArchive.org

F*ck Ya'll I'm Going Pop-BenJamin Banger-#justbecause

Thanks for watching! xx

Classic Holiday Glam- Sparkly Liner | Beauty Banter

Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you enjoy this classic holiday party glam! I used some loose glitter to amp up the classic wing and, of course, a bold red lip. This is a full face tutorial and get ready for some full coverage! Enjoy!

PS-remind me NEVER to safe "fleeky" again..bahah

Products Used:

~EYES~

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish-Soft & Gentle

MAC Eyeshadow-Omega

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner-Black Ink

MAC Loose Pigment-Reflex Gold

MAC Glitter-Black

Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Mascara

House of Lashes- Siren

~BROWS~

Sephora Collection Brow Thickener-Medium Brown

Full Review Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPtefgLN_Ws

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel-Clear

~FACE~

NYX BH Cosmetics 6 color Concealer + Corrector Palette-Light

Chanel Perfection Lumiere-#22

Marc Jacobs Remedy Concealer Pen-Bright Idea

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

Hourglass Ambient Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette

Maybelline Fit Me Blush-Soft Pink

~LIPS~

Best Damn Beauty Lip Mask

Revlon Colorstay Lipliner-Red

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick- Bloodline

Color Correcting Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIY8qbrSLw4

MUSIC

From Freemusicarchive.org

Christmas Wish No. 3571-Wiredrawn

Thanks for watching! xX

How To: Color Correcting | Beauty Banter

New video! Color correcting has gotten super popular in the beauty community. From clown contouring to bright red under eyes, we are willing to do just about anything to hide our imperfections! This video is all about how I hide my blemishes, past blemish marks, and dark under-eye circles. I hope it's helpful!

*Demo starts at 4:05*

Products:

Cover Fx Calming Primer

BH Cosmetics 6 color Concealer and Corrector Palette-Light ($5)

Marc Jacobs Marvelous Mousse Transformative Oil Free Foundation- 22

Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer-09 Sable

Review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETWm8FGyWGE

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer-Custard

MAC Shaping Powder-Emphasize

Smashbox Photo Filter Powder Foundation-#3 Light Beige

Review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjHPKM6wOik

Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme-Review + Demo | Beauty Banter

Welcome back! Today I have another review video for you and it's all about the Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme! This is a 3 step process with two products, a mascara, and the fibers. I chat a bit about this product and apply it for you. I tried to keep this one short and sweet, enjoy!

*Demo starts at 2:35*

'

Subtle Thanksgiving Makeup-Carli Bybel Palette | Beauty Banter

Hi guys! I have been dying to use this new palette by Carli Bybel and Bh Cosmetics! I could not be more impressed with the quality of these shadows and highlighters! So pigmented and blendable. I really wanted to do a subtle, but classy makeup tutorial for Thanksgiving, but really for any occasion! Hope you enjoy!

Products Used:

Carli Bybel x Bh Cosmetics Palette

Brown Liquid Liner *will fine brand and add it!*

Sephora Collection Brow Thickener-Medium Brown

Tarte Eyelash Curler

--mascara review coming--

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

Hourglass Cosmetics Radiant Bronzer- Luminous Bronze Light

Maybelline Fit Me Blush-Soft Pink

Kat Von D Shade + Light Palette

Carli Bybel Palette Highlighter

MAC Lip Liner-Spice

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm- Enchanting

MUSIC:

www.Freemusicarchive.org

Steve Combs-F*ck Off (Redux)-Simple Machines

Sergey Cheremisinov- Forgotten Stars- Forgotten Stars

NATURAL Contour and Highlight Routine | Beauty Banter

Hi guys! Today's video is all about contouring and highlighting with both cream and powder products. For the cream portion, I used RCMA concealers and foundations. I kept this look very natural, glowing and wearable! Enjoy :-)

Products Used:

MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance Primer

RCMA Highlight and Contour Palette

RCMA VK#11 Foundation Palette

MAC Prep + Prime Highlighting Pen-Light Boost

Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer-09 Sable

Review* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETWm8FGyWGE

MAC Prep + Prime CC Color Correcting Loose Powder-Neutralize

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

Milani Bronzer XL

NYX Single Eyeshadow-Taupe

MAC Blush-Raizin

BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector- Moonstone

Thanks for watching, don't forget to subscribe! xx

CHEAP FALL CLOTHING HALL! | Beauty Banter

Hi guys! I think this may be my first ever clothing haul on my channel! This one features super inexpensive/affordable items that are perfect easy additions to your closet. Enjoy!

Items:

599 Fashion

www.599Fashion.com

Blue scarf-$5.99

Button up cardigan- $5.99

Button up blouse- $5.99

Flats-$5.99

Print hoodie- $5.99

Tobi

www.Tobi.com

Black top-"faith and hope top"- $26.00

Maroon open back top-"break free top"- $28.00

*with 50% off first order!*

Makeup in this video inspired by Ariana Grande

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy1ERiS3Es0

Thanks for watching!

Ariana Grande-FOCUS Music Video Makeup | Beauty Banter

Hi guys and welcome back! Special Sunday upload! This makeup look was inspired by Ariana Grande's new music video for her song Focus. Its a very simple and fresh peachy/gold eye with some bubblegum pink lips. Perfect look for a makeup beginner to wear on a date, to a wedding, out to dinner ect. Enjoy!

Products Used:

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

MAC + Antonio Lopez Creative Copper Palette

MAC Eyeliner-Teddy

Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner-Black

Tarte Eyelash Curler (off camera)

Benefit 'The Roller Lash' Mascara (off camera)

House of Lashes 'Siren' Lash (off camera)

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick- Native

NARS Lipgloss- Turkish Delight

MUSIC:

From Freemusicarchive.org

No Lala-Extra Pay

Album-No Lala

Thanks for watching! Please subscribe xx

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color | Review + Demo! | Beauty Banter

Hi guys! Let's chat about another new drugstore product! I'm so happy that a drugstore brand finally put out some matte liquid lipsticks, but are they any good?! Watch and find out! Don't forget to comment with any questions you have :-). Also, stay tuned for a chit chat tangent in the middle about American Horror Story!

Product:

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color

HD Seduction + HD Temptation

$8-10 where Revlon is sold

Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand Review + Demo | Beauty Banter

Hi! Today I am reviewing and demoing a new(ish) product by Charlotte Tilbury! If you have been following my channel, you know I am a huge sucker for anything concealer/under-eye related. I have always struggled with darkness and bags so let's take a look and see if this is truly the miracle it claims to be!

Product:

Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand

Shade 2

$45

bought from www.charlottetilbury.com/us

3 EASY Halloween Makeup Hacks! | Beauty Banter

Hey guys and welcome back! First of all thanks so much for coming by my channel for another video!

We all LOVE watching amazing, creative and transformative Halloween makeup tutorials. Like I said in my video, I'm in awe of the talent out there! This video is for those of us that don't have the time, materials, motivation or skills to spend several hours for our Halloween look.

I put together 3 extremely easy and quick Halloween makeup looks that should cost you very little money as you can work with whatever is already in your makeup kit. Hope you enjoy!

*Please share and thumbs up if this was helpful for you!*

Stitched Lips

-Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks in Bloodline + Heathers

-Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip pencil- Tarred

*Inspired From @Onemakeupwish instagram, tagged @April_Christinaa

Stitched Cheek

-OCC Lip Pencil- Tarred

-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil-Milk

-Urban Decay Electric Eyeshadow Palette- Jilted + any matte black eyeshadow *mix to create a reddish color, use whatever you have*

*Inspired from Pinterest-@mandygmakeup*

Spiderweb Eye

-Various blues/purples/greens/blacks from the Urban Decay Vice Palette, again use whatever you have!

-OCC Lip Pencil-Tarred

*As I mentioned several hundred times in the video, use a LIQUID EYELINER for more precise, defined lines.*

*You can also use a pencil brush to gently diffuse the black lines for a softer look*

*Inspired from Pinterest, no direct source noted, article from "This Silly Girl's Kitchen"

Thanks for watching, please subscribe XX

Maybelline Superstay 'Better Skin' Foundation Demo + Review | Beauty Banter

Welcome back for a new video! Today I am reviewing and demo-ing a new drugstore foundation by Maybelline! This foundation uses the ingredient Actyl-C to improve the look of skin over time! Sounds pretty good right?! Watch and see :-)

**Don't want hear me babbling? Skip straight to the demo 7:00!**

Blog:

www.YourBeautyBanter.com

Product:

Maybelline Superstay 'Better Skin' Foundation

Retail: $9.00-12.00 depending on the store

Thanks so much for watching :-)

Smokey Cranberry Fall Makeup | Beauty Banter

Hi guys! Thanks for stopping by! Today's video is a good old fashion makeup tutorial. Welcome the new season with this smokey, grungy cranberry eye and your choice of a bold or neutral lip! Enjoy! x

Products:
Eyes~
-MAC Satin Taupe
-MAC Cranberry
-MAC Quarry
-MAC Eyeliner-Teddy
-MAC Prolongwear Eyeshadow-Tease With Ease
-Tarte Eyelash Curler
-Benefit 'The Roller Lash' Mascara-Black
-Ardell Lashes-Spikey Lash

Brows~
-Sephora Collection Brow Thickener- Medium Brown
*Review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPtefgLN_Ws
-Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara-Soft Brown

Face~
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder-Mood Light
Hourglass Ambient Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light
Maybelline 'Fit Me' Blush- Soft Pink
MAC Blush-Raizin
BECCA + Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector- Champagne Pop

Lips~
MAC Lipliner- Plum
MAC Lipstick-Runner (Nasty Gal Collection)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Lip Liner-Naked 2
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick-Nude Delight

MUSIC:
From Freemusicarchive.org
BoxCat Games- B-3- The Hackers RPG Soundtrack

15 Random Questions Tag | Beauty Banter

Hi everyone and welcome to my first tag video! Thought this would be fun for a change. Get ready for some entirely useless information about me, haha! Enjoy :-)

Makeup I'm wearing in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJPw46DzOB8

Besame Brightening Vanilla Face Power | FIRST IMPRESSION | Beauty Banter

Hey guys and welcome back! Thanks, as always for stopping by. By the time this video posts we will probably have reached 2,000 subscribers, yippee! Thanks for your continued support!

Anyways, today I am demo-ing and reviewing a newer product by Besame Cosmetics. It's a brightening face powder in a loose powder form and I bought specifically for underneath the eye brightening.

Enjoy!

3 Step Smokey eye for beginners featured in video::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gdKYKxXx84

SUMMER 2015 FAVORITES | Lifestyle + Beauty | Banter Banter

Hey guys, thanks for stopping by for another video! I decided to celebrate one last summer hoorah and do a video all about what I was loving this past season. Enjoy!

Products Mentioned:

Shakeology- Vanilla

House of Echoes-Brendan Duffy

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream-Suede 04

Review + Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer-Sable 09

Review + Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETWm8FGyWGE

Vintage Havana Kimono

Pure Barre

Irie Mi Diamond Drop Necklace

Akiko-Guitar

Adanie Nails: https://instagram.com/adanienails/

Half Up Top Knot Hair Tutorial | Beauty Banter #halfknot

Hey guys welcome back! Todays video is a hair tutorial! I love doing hair videos to switch things up. This half up top knot has been all the rage in recent months so I decided to do a video on how to create it. I hope you like the video and I hope it's helpful! As always, leave any questions/comments below and don't forget to subscribe!

Products Used:

Paul Mitchell Extra Body Firm Finishing Spray

Tiresome Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo

Bumble + Bumble Brilliantine

Nume curling wand- 32mm

BACK TO SCHOOL/WORK Makeup! | ALL DRUGSTORE

HI guys! September is official upon us (my birthday month btw, shout out to all the Virgos out there!) so today I have a back to school/work makeup look! On the eyes I used rose golds and bronzers and kept everything really subtle and fresh. The best part? ALL DRUGSTORE PRODUCTS! I hope you enjoy!!

Instagram/Twitter: @Vie_La_belle

Blog:
www.YourBeautyBanter.com

Products Used:
::Base
-Revlon Photoready Concealer- Light
-L'Oreal True Match Foundation- C3
-Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer- Radiant
-Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder- Light

::Eyes
-Maybelline Color Tattoo- Barely Beige
-Maybelline Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow- Copper Chic
-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil-Milk
-Tarte eyelash curler
-Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Waterproof Mascara- Black
-Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara-Soft Brown

::Face
-Maybelline Fit Me Blush- Light Pink
-Milani Bronzer XL-Bronze Glow
-Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
-Physician's Formula Mineral Glow Pearls Highlighter

::Lips
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss- Pink Whisper

Thanks for watching!

STROBING | Full Face Makeup Tutorial | Beauty Banter

Hey guys! Today's makeup is all about STROBING. Strobing is the basically contouring and highlighting...without the contouring part. Get ready to highlight until you glow in the dark! I'm talking eyes, lips, cheeks, forehead...errrrything! Enjoy!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway, its almost over!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beEEjggv1CY

The easiest smokey eye you will EVER do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gdKYKxXx84

Connect with me:

Instagram/Twitter: @Vie_La_belle

Products Used:

Base~

-Urban Decay B6 Vitamin Infused Complexion Prep Spray

-MAC Prep + Prime-Natural Radiance Primer-Radiant Pink

-Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm + Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream (Suede04) + Jouer Sheer Bronzing Tint

***review on Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

-Sephora Collection Smoothing and Brightening Concealer-Radiant Peach

-MAC Shaping Powder- Emphasize

Eyes~

MAC Paintpot- Painterly

MAC Eyeshadow- Artificial Earth

MAC Eyeshadow- Nylon

MAC Eyeshadow- Shroom

Tarte Eyelash Curler

Benefit Cosmetics 'The Roller Lash' Mascara

Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara-Soft Brown

Face~

BECCA Lowlight/Highlight Perfecting Palette Pressed

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed- Moonstone

MAC Pigment- Vanilla

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Mood Light

Hourglass Ambient Bronzer- Luminous Bronze Light

MAC Fix+

Lips~

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain-Charm

NARS Lipgloss- Orgasm

Thanks for watching, please subscribe if you like my videos!

EASY 3 STEP SMOKEY EYE | Beauty Banter

Hey guys welcome back! Today's video is for all my makeup beginners or ladies/gents short on time! This is the quickest and easiest smokey eye you will ever try! No fancy tricks in this one, just 3 simple and quick steps to get you out the door looking glamorous! Hope you enjoy!!

GIVEAWAY:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beEEjggv1CY

Connect with me:

Instagram/Twitter: @Vie_La_belle

Products Used:

Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon- #42 Blacquer

Tarte 'Tartelette' Palette- Fashionista

Tarte Eyelash Curler

Benefit 'the roller lash' mascara

DUPES:::

Black Eyeliner- Covergirl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner-Black Fire #410

Black Eyeshadow- Wet & Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single- Panther

Revlon Eyelash Curler

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara- Blackest Black #910

Thanks for watching! x

NEW! Sephora Collection Brow Products | First Impression! | Beauty Banter

Hi! Happy Friday! Today's video is all about two new products from Sephora Collection, the Tinted Brow Freeze and the Brow Thickener! These products seemed innovative to me so I thought I would give them a shot! Enjoy! ALSO don't forget to follow my Facebook page for lots of fun updates!! XXX

Brow Thickener- 02 Medium Brown- $12

Tinted Brown Freeze- 03 Medium- $12

Purchased at Sephora store

GIVEAWAY!!! URBAN DECAY + KAT VON D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beEEjggv1CY

Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvYgReCrDKw

Connect with me:

Instagram/Twitter: @Vie_La_belle

Thanks for watching XX

GIVEAWAY!!! 1,000 Subscribers | Urban Decay + Kat Von D

Hi everyone! Super exciting video today because it is my first ever youtube giveaway! I promised a giveaway when I reached 1,000 subscribers and I have surpassed that number so here we are!

This is basically a big THANK YOU for everyone who liked my videos and subscribed. I know I am not a "big youtuber" or a famous "beauty guru" so the fact that you decided to subscribe anyways means so much to me!

I so enjoy making beauty videos and can't wait to continue on this journey together and watch Beauty Banter grow and expand :-)

WHAT YOU WIN:

-Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette *includes duo-ended brush*

-Urban Decay Original Primer Potion *eye primer*

-Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Lovecraft *think Kylie Jenner Lips*

HOW YOU WIN:

Simply subscribe to my channel and leave a comment below, the comment can be anything.

***You may enter ONCE PER DAY until the giveaway ends on 9/1/2015

***The winner will be chosen randomly based on the comments,

         ~ so the more comments you make the more chance you have to win, but please limit to one comment per day so it's fair :-)

Happy entering!!!

Makeup I'm wearing:

Base~

-Too Faced Born This Way foundation- Sand

Review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvYgReCrDKw

-Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer-Sable

Review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETWm8FGyWGE

-MAC Shaping powder- Emphasize

Eyes~

MAC eyeshadow-Nylon on lid

Stila Waterproof Liner-Black along lash line

MAC eyeshadow-Quarry just below the lash line

Tarte Inner Rim Brightener-along the lower waterline

Benefit Cosmetics-The Roller Lash Mascara

House of Lashes-Siren

Face~

-MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

-Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush-Dollface

-Hourglass Ambient Bronzer-Luminious

-NYX eyeshadow-Taupe for contour

-BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector-Moonstone

Lips~

MAC 'Hey Sailor' Collection- Sail La Vie

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Thanks for stopping by!! xx

WHITE HENNA IN A FLASH-Removable

Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by! Today I am showing you the quickest, easiest way to get an adorable white Henna hand design. I love this technique because it can be removed at any time so it can be done for a weekend event and be gone by work on monday :-) However, if you want it to last, it can stay put for up to 5 days!

Product is the "Mini HENNA white" from www.Snaptattoos.com

$20 for 5 sheets

Don't forget to subscribe! xx

Connect with me:

Instagram/Twitter: @Vie_La_belle

MUSIC:

Not Too Cray-Huma Huma

Here is an UPDATED picture after 3 full days. The finger tattoos have come off almost completely, but the main tattoo on the hand and wrist has lasted quite well!

NO MAKEUP MAKEUP-For Beach/Pool-Talk Thru

Hey guys! Welcome back for another video! Today is all about natural, long wearing makeup that will be perfect for days at the beach or the pool. I understand this is probably more makeup than some people are comfortable with, but feel free to eliminate any steps along that way that don't suit your fancy :-) The goal was to elevate your look while maintaining a completely natural finish that accentuates your best features!

Enjoy the video and don't forget to subscribe if you like my channel!*

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Products Used:

BASE~

Urban Decay Brightening + Tightening Complexion Primer Potion

Benefit Cosmetics-Erase Paste-Fair

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Hydrating Gel Cream-Suede 04

Review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

EYES~

Josie Maran Eyeliner-Black

Makeup Forever Aqua Cream-#16

MAC Chromagraphic Eye Pencil-NC20

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner- Jet Black

Tarte Eyelash Curler

Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara-Waterproof-Black

FACE~

L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder-C2

Hourglass Ambient Bronzer- Luminous Bronze Light

L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur Blush-Soft Peach

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector-Moonstone

BROWS~

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

LIPS~

L'oreal Colour Riche Balm-Pink Satin

Thanks so much for watching! xx

NEW! Rihanna 'RiRi' Fragrance Campaign Inspired Makeup

Hey guys! Today I am doing a makeup look inspired by Rihanna's GORGEOUS new ad campaign for her latest fragrance 'RiRi'! Rihanna is always drop dead gorgeous and can literally pull off any look (can you tell I'm a fan?). I love the polished almost doll-esque vibe of her makeup in the campaign images and I love the pink lid color. So much so that I decided to try and recreate it. Like I mentioned in the video, the image when Rihanna is looking downward seems to show a much lighter crease color, whereas when she is looking straight on she has a much deeper and smokey crease. I channeled the second image and went for a smokier effect. Keep in mind this is an INSPIRED video, not an exact replication, I understand it does not mimic the image exactly. Regardless it was such a fun look to create and I really hope you enjoy it!!!

Please don't forget to subscribe if you like my videos!

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Products Used:

Base

Too Faced 'Born This Way' Foundation-Sand

Review here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvYgReCrDKw

Eyes:

Tarte 'Tartelette' Palette- Multiple colors! Basically every one in the palette at one point or another :-)

Lime Crime D'Antoinette Palette- Light Pink Shade

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner- Jet Black

Tarte Eyelash Curler

Benefit Cosmetics-The Roller Lash-Black

Ardell Lashes

Brows

Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Pencil-Taupe

Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow-Light/Medium

Face

NARS Bronzer-Laguna

NARS Blush-Torrid

Kat Von D Everlasting Blush-Por Vida

Smashbox Photo Filter Powder Foundation-Shade #3

**Review on the Smashbox Foundation here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjHPKM6wOik

Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener- #2

Lips:

Revlon 'Just Bitten' Kissable Lip stain + Balm- Honey

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector- Moonstone (cupids bow)

Music:

The Losers-Ghost Wife off Album Young,Tough,Terrible

From Free Music Archive

www.freemusicarchive.org

Thanks for watching!!!! XXXXX

NEW! Too Faced 'Born This Way' Foundation | Review + Demo

Hey guys! So today its a surprise tuesday video! I don't normally post on tuesdays but as I've mentioned numerous times my summer schedule is a bit different so my upload timing isn't quite as consistent, but thats ok right!? Anywaysss today's video is all about Too Faced Cosmetic's new foundation called Born This Way. I can tell you right off the bat I am a big fan of this foundation. It is no doubt a stellar product. In the video I chat about the foundation and then demo it! Enjoy and please leave ANY questions you have in the comments section.

Please don't forget to like and subscribe if you enjoy my videos!

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Price: $39

Shade: Sand

Featuring Benefit Cosmetics The Porefessional Primer

Brushes: Beauty Blender, Sigma F80 Brush

Thanks so much for watching!

NEW! Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer|FIRST IMPRESSION

**UPDATE**

Hey guys! So I said in my video that I would update you on how this concealer wore throughout a warm and humid night. The verdict is that it wore beautifully and stayed put! I did set it with a MAC shaping powder ("emphasize") and that seemed to do the trick!

This video is my first impressions on the brand new Sephora Collection concealer. It is made especially for use underneath the eyes, which is right up my ally and I had to give it a try! I am generally very pleased with this product and for $14 that makes it even better!

Enjoy the quick review and demo and don't forget to subscribe! XX

***DEMO starts at 6:20***

Price- $14

Color- 09 Sable

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Rose Gold Summer Occasion Makeup: Grad Party/Wedding/Bridal Shower ect.

Hey guys! Thanks so much for coming by my channel! Today I am doing a makeup look inspired by the MAC pigment in Rose. I picked this up a few weeks ago and have been waiting for inspiration to strike. I came up with a rosie smokey eye with just the right amount of gold shimmer. I figured it was perfect for all these summer occasions we have from weddings to grad parties to bridal showers, even a fun night out with friends! Hope you enjoy and don't forget to subscribe! New videos every wednesday or thursday :-)

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Products Used:

Base-

L'oreal True Match-C3

Jouer Sheer Bronzing Tint

Eyes:

MAC-Free to Be

MAC-Da Bling

MAC-Brown Down

MAC Pigment-Rose

MAC Studio Chromagraphic Pencil- NC15/NC20

MAC Fluidline Eye Pencil- Teddy

Benefit Cosmetics- Roller Lash

House of Lashes- Siren Lashes

Brows

Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Pencil- Taupe

Benefit Cosmetics-Gimme Brow-Light/Medium

Face

Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick-Ibiza

Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick- Las Salinas

Marc Jacobs #instamarc Light Filtering Contour Powder- Mirage

Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Powder- Mood Light

BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed- Moonstone

Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder- Conceited

Lips

Maybelline Rebel Bloom Lipstick- Barely Bloomed

BECCA Plump + Define Lip Pencil- Nougat

Lime Crime Cosmetics Lipstick- Babette

Thanks for watching! Please leave any comments or questions down below!

Luxury Products I Regret Buying- MAC, Marc Jacobs, BECCA ect.

Hey guys! Welcome back! Today I am going to be talking about some products that I have purchased over the years that I regret buying. These are pricier products from "luxury" or high end makeup brands. Enjoy and thanks for watching!!!

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Products Mentioned:

BECCA-The One Perfecting Brush

Smashbox-Camera Ready BB Cream Eyes

Benefit- They're Real Push Up Liner

Marc Jacobs- Smart Wand Tinted Face Stick-Light/Medium

 ** Full Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qem4BkFK1Rg

Beauty Blender-Micro Mini

NARS Larger Than Life Eyeliner-Borrow Street (mint green)

MAC Fluidline- Macroviolet

NARS Pro Prime Instant Line and Pore Perfector

MAC Prep + Prime CC Powder- Illuminate

Benefit Bigger Than BB 'Big Easy' Liquid to Powder Foundation-02 Light

Don't forget to subscribe and join the Beauty Banter Team!! X

Get Ready w. Me: Summer Wedding-Beauty Banter

Hi guys! Thanks for stopping by! I thought it would be fun to do a Get Ready With Me video since I haven't done one in a while. We all have weddings to attend over the summer so hopefully this hair and makeup tutorial will give you some ideas! Many of the products I used are super long-wearing and are amazing at controlling oil. This makeup will last you all night! PLUS, this hairstyle will not take you more than 5 minutes!!! Enjoy!

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

MAC Prolongwear Nourishing Foundation Review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsBHpelPX_k

Smashbox Photo Filter Powder Foundation Review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjHPKM6wOik

Products I used:

Eyes:

MAC Chromagraphic Eye Pencil-NC20

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil-Milk

Tarte Tartelette Palette- Force of Nature, Best Friend, Natural Beauty, Caregiver, Free Spirit

MAC Pigment- Vanilla

MAC Fix + spray

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner- Trooper

House of Lashes-Siren Lashes

Brows

Mia Bellezza Eyebrow Pencil-Taupe

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

Face

MAC Prolongwear Nourishing Foundation-NC35

MAC Prolongwear concealer- NC15

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer-Radiant

Smashbox Photo Filter Powder Foundation- #3

Kat Von D Everlasting Blush- Por Vida

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector- Moonstone

Marc Jacobs Light Filtering Contour Powder Duo-Mirage

Lips

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick- ***CORRECTION*** ITS ACTUALLY PURE HOLLYWOOD-not Lovely

BECCA Plump + Define Lip Pencil-Nougat

Don't forget to subscribe :-)

Smashbox Photo Filter Powder Foundation Review + Demo!

Hi there! Sorry this video is up a day late, iMovie wasn't letting me upload for some reason last night. Anyways today I am going to be giving you a thorough review plus demoing the "newish" powder foundation by Smashbox, the Photo Filter Powder Foundation! Hope you enjoy!

*7:00--DEMO

*12:10--Summary

Color- #3 Light Beige

Price-$42

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Please subscribe if you like these videos! See you soon xx

Angel Merino (@Mac_daddyy) Inspired Babydoll Eyes Makeup!

Hi guys and welcome back! Today's makeup is inspired by celebrity makeup artist and creator of Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder, Angel Merino aka @Mac_daddyy. I have been loving his signature makeup look lately and felt inspired to try and recreate something similar! This is a definite departure from makeup I typically do in terms of the heavy white liner and lower lashes, but it was fun and I'm happy with how it turned out. If you love ultra bronzed, ultra highlighted skin and bright, wide awake eyes, you will love this! Hope you enjoy!

Thumbnail pictures taken from Angel Merino's Instagram:

https://instagram.com/mac_daddyy/

Check out his products!

http://www.artistcouture.com/collections/diamond-glow-powder

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Products Used:

*Skin

MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance-Radiant Pink

Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Super-Charged Oil Free Foundation-14 Ivory Medium

MAC Prep and Prime Highlighter-Light Boost

Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener- Light Bisque 2

MAC Sculpting Powder- Emphasize

*Eyes

MAC Paint Pot-Rubenesque

NARS Bronzer- Laguna

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil- Milk

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette

House of Lashes Lower Lashes- Precious

Tarte Eyelash Curler

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara

Bellezza Cosmetics- Eyebrow Pencil-Taupe

*Face

NARS Bronzer-Laguna

Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Light Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

Hourglass Cosmetics- Ambient Lighting Powder- Mood Light

Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette-Streak (blush)

Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder- Conceited

*Lips

Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Pencil-Native

Lime Crime Cosmetics Lipstick- Babette

NARS Lipgloss- Turkish Delight

Thanks for watching, don't forget to subscribe!

Natural Beachy Waves for Straight Hair-Under 10 Minutes!

Hey guys! Back with another video! As a gal with naturally straight hair, I have always been envious of those air-dried, sea breeze style waves. One, because they look effortless, but mostly because they ARE effortless! Well, there is luck for us yet because I have a quick and super easy way to achieve very natural looking waves that I am sharing with you today! Hope you enjoy this video!

Don't forget to subscribe! New videos every wednesday!

Products:

Nume Magic Wand 32mm

Paul Mitchell ExtraBody Firm Finishing Spray

Bumble + Bumble Brilliantine Cream

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Thanks for watching! xx

1 Item-3 Looks! FIRST FASHION VIDEO!

Hey guys and welcome to my first ever fashion video! I have done fashion blog posts in the past, but it has taken a long time for me to work up the courage to film a video. The main reason is that i feel UTTERLY silly trying to pose in front of camera. I'm clearly not a model and it doesn't come naturally to me. I also live in an apartment so I don't have a beautiful yard to prance around in. So here we are in my bedroom in all its glory. Needless to say, not to the most chic of places to film a fashion video haha. BUT I have been thinking about filming a video like this for going on a year now and I finally worked up the courage to do it.

The premise of this video is that I use one clothing item, which in this case is a pair of sailor-style high waisted salmon colored shorts by LOFT, and make 3 completely different outfits with it. I can tell you right now my editing isn't like Evelina Barry or Michelle Phan, my body doesn't look like Leighann Says, and I don't have designer garments like the Rich Kids of Beverly Hills... so there is a lot of room for improvement haha. But besides all that I still really wanted to film this video so here we are!

Like I said, there is a lot of room for improvement here, especially with the editing, but I will work on it going forward. Enjoy and don't forget to subscribe!

**New videos every wednesday**

Look One:

Kimono- Vintage Havanna

Cami- American Eagle

Shorts-LOFT

Shoes- Shoemint

Watch- Michael Kors

Bangles-Alex + Ani

Ring- Joveda

Look Two:

Tank blouse- Express

Shorts-LOFT

Shoes-Sole Society

Headband-Anthropologie

Bangle- J.Crew

Watch- Urban Outfitters (wicked old)

Look 3:

Top- Express

Bralette- Victoria's Secret

Shorts- LOFT

Shoes- So old I honestly don't know

Watch- Fossil

Bangles- Alex + Ani

Stone bracelet- Joveda

The Joveda jewelry is all handmade and one of a kind made by my friend, I love her pieces, to find them go here!::

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Joveda

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Thanks so much for watching X

SkinnyMint TeaTox Detox System Review- Worth the $Money$ Wednesday!

Hi guys! This week's Worth the Money Wednesday is a little different. I'm not talking about a makeup product, but instead I'm reviewing the SkinnyMint TeaTox system. Kylie Jenner recently posted an endorsement for SkinnyMint on her instagram and it reminded me that I wanted to review this! Unfortunately, I didn't have great luck with this product and I tell you all about why in the video. I hope this video isn't too boring because mostly I'm just chatting with you! Thanks so much for stopping by and please don't forget to subscribe!

ALSO- I am trying some different backgrounds and experimenting with green screen.. yes it's a work in progress haha!

**New videos every wednesday!**

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Thumbnail Photo cred:

https://instagram.com/skinnymintcom/

https://instagram.com/kyliejenner/

Ultra Bronze/Glowing Skin w. Statement Liner: Makeup Tutorial

Hi guys and welcome to this wednesday's video! This is a look I've had filmed for a while and I'm excited to share it with you today! It's all about skin and eyes in this makeup look. I used some bright electric blues and bronzed the skin up with products from Charlotte Tilbury and NARS. Can't forget Artist Couture highlighter for that ultimate glow :-). I kept the lips simple with a perfect nude lip and just a touch of gloss. I hope you like the way this look turned out and hopefully it will get you siked for summer! Enjoy and thanks so much for watching!

~**New videos every wednesday**~

--Giveaway at 1,000 subscribers!--

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Products Used:

-Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: Foxy, Half-Baked, Tease

-Bare Minerals High Shine Eyecolor- Pale Gold

-Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner- Black

-MAC Chromagraphic Pencil-Hi Def Cyan

-Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette: Gonzo

-Benefit Roller Lash Mascara

-House of Lashes-Precious Bottom/Lower Lashes

-Marc Jacobs Genius Gel SuperCharged Oil Free Foundation- 22 Bisque Light

-Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream Eyes- Light

-Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer- Radiant

-Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick- Ibiza

-NARS Bronzer- Laguna

-MAC blush- Fresh Honey

-Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Mood Light

-Artist Couture Highlighter- Conceited

-Maybelline Rebel Bloom Collection-Barely Bloomed

-BUXOM Lipgloss- Samantha

Maybelline Rebel Bloom BRIGHT PASTELS! Review + Demo

Hi there! Thumbs up for surprise Sunday videos! I have been wanting to talk about these new Maybelline Rebel Bloom collection lipsticks for a while so here they are! I am such a fan of not only the formula, but the color range in this collection! I hope you enjoy!

---DEMO starts at 4:00--

Products:

Barely Bloomed

Peach Poppy

Lilac Flush

Blushing Bud

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

**Not sponsored, everything purchased by me**

Perfect Winged Liner Made Easy- 3 Ways!

Hey guys! I am excited to share this video with you! Winged eyeliner, or the "cat eye" is a style that has been around for decades and never seems to go out of style. It's one of my favorite makeup techniques, but it definitely takes some practice. I chose 3 of my favorite techniques and show you how to use them to get the same end result! Choose the one you like best and give it a shot! Hope you enjoy and I hope this was helpful. Don't forget to subscribe!

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Blog:

www.YourBeautyBanter.com

Products:

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner-Black Ink

Tarte Tartelette Eyeshadow Palette-Fashionista

Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner- Trooper

Thanks for stopping by X

NEW! BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Review + Demo!

Hi! This week's video is all about the new hydrating gel cream by BareMinerals! I bought this is an alternative for foundation for the hotter summer days coming up. I hope this review and demo is helpful for you!

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Blog:

www.YourBeautyBanter.com

Recent Empties + Repurchases!

Hi all! I missed my wednesday upload last week because I was on vacation, so here is a surprise sunday video! Today I am sharing my recent empties and which products I have repurchased! Enjoy!

Products:

GlamGlow Thirsty Cleanse Daily Cleanser

TRESemme Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo

St. Ive's Blemish Control Apricot Scrub

Dr. Brandt Do Not Age Time Reversing Cream

Kiehl's Avocado Eye Cream

Laura Mercier Ambre Vanilla Perfume

L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara

Dove ClearTone Deodorant

Crest 3D White Toothpaste

Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre

Thanks so much for watching! xx

Pack With Me! My Makeup Bag-Spring Break

Hi everyone! This video is all about what I am packing for my upcoming spring break trip! Enjoy!

Video on my makeup look coming soon :-)

Connect with me~!

@Vie_la_belle

www.facebook.com/BeautyBanterBlog

www.YourBeautyBanter.com

What I Packed:

Benefit Cosmetics-Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer

Urban Decay-Naked Skin BB Cream

Jouer- Sheer Bronzing Tint

Becca- Undereye Brightening Corrector

Bobbi Brown- Tinted Eye Brightener

MAC Sculpting Powder- Emphasize

Urban Decay- Naked On the Run Palette

Tarte- Eyelash curler

Stila Liquid Eyeliner- Black

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Mood Light

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder

Urban Decay Lipstick- Native

NARS Lipgloss- Orgasm

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick- Sweet Talker

Tools:

Beauty Blender

Real Techniques Blush Brush, Powder Brush, Base Shadow Brush

Sephora Pro Tapered Crease Brush

Vera Bradley cosmetics bag

Thanks for watching! x

Worth the $Money$ Wednesday: Charlotte Tilbury Beach Sticks! + DEMO!

Welcome to this week's episode of Worth The Money Wednesday! Today I will be chatting AND demo-ing the Charlotte Tilbury Beach Sticks in 'Ibiza' (bronzer) and 'Las Salinas' (blush). I bought mine on Beautylish.com and they retail for $45. Enjoy!

New videos every wednesday!

ColorMe Automatic Foundation Applicator Demo + Review!

In today's video I chat about the ColorMe foundation applicator and demo it with both liquid/cream AND powder foundations. Enjoy and don't forget to comment your thoughts!

@Vie_la_belle

www.Facebook.com/BeautyBanterBlog

Mybeautybanter@gmail.com

Mila Kunis Inspired Makeup w. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette!

I love how this makeup turned out! I filmed it several weeks ago and I have been a little uninspired lately so I wanted to put up a video I had in "reserve." I think this makeup would be great for any event from prom to date night as its SO wearable, but also dramatic, and who doesn't want to look like Mila Kunis haha! I hope you guys enjoy and please help me get to 500 subscribers by hitting that button!! Love you guys for watching these videos :-)

@vie_la_belle

www.facebook.com/BeautyBanterBlog

www.YourBeautyBanter.com

MyBeautyBanter@gmail.com

What I used:

Eyes:

MAC Paint Pot- Painterly

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette:

Bootycall, Verve, Busted, Blackout, Pistol, YDK

Josie Maran Eyeliner- Black

Stila Liquid Eyeliner- Black

Tarte Eyelash Curler

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara-Black

Brows:

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade- Taupe

Full Brow Tutorial Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIbwxY4BomE

Chanel Perfection Lumiere

MAC Prep + Prime- Light Boost

Covergirl + Olay Concealer

Bare Minerals ID Mineral Veil (loose powder)

BECCA Lowlight/Highlight Perfecting Palette

NYX blush-Taupe

MAC Pigment-Vanilla

L'oreal True Match Powder

Lips:

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil-Native

Buxom lipgloss- Samantha

Thanks for stopping by!! xx

Stay ALL DAY Makeup w. A Statement Lip: Collab with Fashion at the Races!

Hi everyone! Today is an exciting post. I have teamed up with Bri Mott, founder of Fashion at the Races, to bring you a SUPER long-wearing makeup look with a bright bold lip! Bri founded Fashion at the Races in 2012 to combine her two passions, horses and fashion! Bri's company champions and chronicles women's fashionable race-side outfits while remaining embedded in the exciting and fast pace culture of horse racing. Bri has the fashion ON LOCK, but what about the beauty side? I was so pleased that she reached out to me to add some makeup madness to her already fantastic company! I wanted to choose a look that women that attend races could really relate to. I assumed that many of these days are hot, humid, and long, and our makeup needs to last through all of these mediums. The eyes remained simple and very do-able for even makeup novices, but the lips bring a POP to the face. I chose a bright pink shade that could easily tie into a brightly colored fascinator or pair of pumps.

In the video I talk you through step by step for this look including rational and explanations for why I chose each product, but I will also list each step in this blog post!

Thanks again to Bri for including me in Fashion at the Races, can't wait for our next collaboration! Before you watch the video, check out her website!

http://fashionattheraces.com

More pics from the site!::

Audrina Patridge!

Bri on the right!

Now on to the Makeup!

Step 1:
Use a mattifying primer to prime your face and eyelids.
Jouer Anti-Blemish Matte Primer
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Benefit Cosmetics Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer

Step 2:
Apply a light layer of a neutral eyeshadow to the entire lid to absorb excess oil.
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette- Foxy

Step 3:
Apply a waterproof, cream eyeshadow to your entire lid. Add extra to the center of the eyelid for added brightness. I used a rose gold neutral color that is very versatile for any occasion and skin tone.
Makeup Forever Aqua Cream #16

Step 4:
Apply a nude eyeliner to the lower waterline to open to eye for a fresh, daytime look.
Tarte Inner Rim Brightener

Step 5:
Take a taupe eyeshadow, and gently apply it to the lower lash line and through the crease for a bit more dimension and definition.
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette- Naked 2

Step 6:
Apply a small amount of a highlighting shade to the tear duct area of the eye for an even brighter and glowing look.
Urban Decay Naked Bascis Palette- Venus

Step 7:
Apply a waterproof liquid eyeliner to the upper lash line, creating a moderate wing. This will add sophistication and glamour to this otherwise natural eye.
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner-Black

Step 8:
Curl your eyelashes and apply a waterproof mascara to the upper and lower lashes.
Tarte Eyelash Curler
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express-Black

Step 9:
Set your brows with a clear brow gel.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

Step 10:
For your base, apply a BB Cream with an added SPF. This will make for a light and natural finish that won't cake up on you as the day goes on.
Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm

Step 11:
Apply a long wearing under eye concealer to hide any darkness. Don't apply too much as we want to maintain natural and clean looking skin.
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer-NC15

Step 12:
For blush, apply a cream blush in a soft pink or peach color that will melt seamlessly into your skin and stay all day long.
L'Oreal Paris Visible Lift Blur Blush- Soft Peach

Step 13:
To bronze up the skin for a healthy glow, apply a matte bronzer to the perimeter of your face, emphasizing your features.
NARS Bronzer-Laguna

Step 14:
Apply a mattifying powder to your T-Zone for added oil protection.
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder

Step 15:
Further set your makeup with a loose powder. Apply the loose powder using a powder puff to any areas of the face you want to set your makeup. Leave on for a minute or two, and then brush off.
Bare Minerals ID Mineral Veil

Step 16:
Time for lips! Apply a bright pink long wearing "permanent" liquid lipstick. You can line your lips with a clear, wax lipliner to ensure that the bright pink won't travel outside your natural lip line.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick- Sweet Talker
Makeup Forever Lip Line Protector

And we are done!! Hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial! XX See you next time.

Worth the $Money$ Wednesday: Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks!

Welcome to this week's episode of worth the money wednesday! So siked to be talking about the uber popular Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks!! You'll get some nice swatches and a super detailed review with all my pros and cons about these bad boys. Enjoy and don't forget to subscribe!

@vie_la_belle
 www.Facebook.com/BeautyBanterBlog
 www.YourBeautyBanter.com
 MyBeautyBanter@gmail.com

Worth the Money Wednesday: Benefit's PUFF OFF!

Hey guys! Check out this week's episode of Worth Money Wednesday featuring Benefit Cosmetic's NEW depuffing eye product called Puff Off! I chat about the pros, the cons and whether it is worth the $29! I also demo it so you can see it in action! Enjoy! xx

Worth the $Money$ Wednesday(3): GLAMGLOW ThirstyCleanse

Welcome back! Thanks for tuning in to episode number 3 of Worth the Money Wednesday! Today I am going to be talking about the GLAMGLOW ThirstyCleanse Daily Cleanser! It's a mud to foam cleanser that is packed with tons of awesome, natural ingredients, and made by the uber popular brand known for their mud masks! It seems to have everything going for it, but is it a home run or does it miss the mark?? And above all else, is it worth the steep pricetag??? Watch and find out and don't forget to leave comments and questions below!

GLAMGLOW ThirstyCleanse Daily Cleanser
$39

@Vie_la_belle

www.Facebook.com/BeautyBanterBlog

YourBeautyBanter@gmail.com

Sweet and Sultry Valentine's Day Makeup (2 Ways)

Hi all! We have officially entered February and that means Valentine's Day is on it's way! I know many of us aren't the biggest fan of this holiday, but, in a relationship or not, its a great excuse to get glammed up! The first look I created is for those of you who want a simple, sweet and subtle makeup look and the second is for those of you who want a bit more drama :-). I hope you enjoy and please don't forget to subscribe to my channel!

Twitter + Insta: Vie_la_belle **Follow me and get advanced screening on upcoming videos!**

www.Facebook.com/BeautyBanterBlog

www.YourBeautyBanter.com

YourBeautyBanter@Gmail.com

What I Used:

First look-Eyes

MAC Paint Pot- Rubenesque

MAC Loose Pigment-Naked

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette: Warm Browns

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner-Black Ink

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette: Matte Black

Tarte Eyelash Curler

Benefit They're Real Mascara

Brows

Benefit Gimme Brow-Light

Face

RCMA VK Palette #11

MAC Prep and Prime Highlighting Pen-Light Boost

MAC Shaping Powder- Emphasize

L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur Blush- Soft Peach

NARS Bronzer- Laguna

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

Lips

Palladio lip liner- Raisin

Lime Crime Lipstick- Babette

Second Look:

Eyes

Josie Maran Eyeliner- Black

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette- Matte Black, Cool Brown

Tarina Tarantino Eyelicity Glitter Eyeliner- Black Diamond

Ardell Lashes- Wispies

Face

BECCA Lowlight/Highlight Perfecting Palette

Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder- YASSS

Lips

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick- Agatha

NARS Lip Gloss- Turkish Delight

Thanks so much for watching X

Khloe Kardashian Inspired Big Hair, Lips and Eyes!

You may have mixed feelings about the Kardashian clan but it's hard not to love Khloe! Not only does she have a great personality but her glam is always on point. I used a few of her Instagram pictures as inspiration for this makeup look and focused on big, bright eyes, pouty nude lips and full, Hollywood hair. Hope you enjoy!

Please like, subscribe and share!

Insta + Twitter: @VIE_LA_BELLE
Facebook: www.Facebook.com/BeautyBanterBlog
E-mail: MyBeautyBanter@Gmail.com

What I Used:

Hair:
Conair Hot Rollers
Moroccan Oil Hairspray

Eyes:
MAC Paint pot-Painterly
MAC Eyeshadow- Artificial Earth
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette-Naked 2, Faint, Crave, Venus
MAC Eyeshadow-Bamboo
MAC Eyeshadow-Brown Down
Tarte Inner Rim Brightener
NYX Eyeliner-White
Stila Liquid Eyeliner-Black
Tarte Eyelash Curler
Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
House of Lashes- Precious Lower
Ardell Lashes-Wispies Black

Brows:
Anastasia Beverly Hills- Dipbrow Pomade-Taupe
Maybelline Brow Drama-Deep Brown

MAC Prep and Prime Highlighting Pen-Light Boost
Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer- #3
MAC Shaping Powder-Emphasize
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush-Dollface
BECCA Lowlight/Highlight Perfecting Palette
NARS Bronzer-Laguna

Lips:
BECCA Plump and Define Lip Pencil-Nougat
MAC Lipliner-Plum
Rimmel London Lipstick-Nude Delight
Lime Crime Lipstick-Babette
Buxom Lipgloss-Samantha