Khloe Kardashian Inspired Big Hair, Lips and Eyes!

You may have mixed feelings about the Kardashian clan but it's hard not to love Khloe! Not only does she have a great personality but her glam is always on point. I used a few of her Instagram pictures as inspiration for this makeup look and focused on big, bright eyes, pouty nude lips and full, Hollywood hair. Hope you enjoy!

Please like, subscribe and share!

Insta + Twitter: @VIE_LA_BELLE
Facebook: www.Facebook.com/BeautyBanterBlog
E-mail: MyBeautyBanter@Gmail.com

What I Used:

Hair:
Conair Hot Rollers
Moroccan Oil Hairspray

Eyes:
MAC Paint pot-Painterly
MAC Eyeshadow- Artificial Earth
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette-Naked 2, Faint, Crave, Venus
MAC Eyeshadow-Bamboo
MAC Eyeshadow-Brown Down
Tarte Inner Rim Brightener
NYX Eyeliner-White
Stila Liquid Eyeliner-Black
Tarte Eyelash Curler
Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
House of Lashes- Precious Lower
Ardell Lashes-Wispies Black

Brows:
Anastasia Beverly Hills- Dipbrow Pomade-Taupe
Maybelline Brow Drama-Deep Brown

MAC Prep and Prime Highlighting Pen-Light Boost
Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer- #3
MAC Shaping Powder-Emphasize
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush-Dollface
BECCA Lowlight/Highlight Perfecting Palette
NARS Bronzer-Laguna

Lips:
BECCA Plump and Define Lip Pencil-Nougat
MAC Lipliner-Plum
Rimmel London Lipstick-Nude Delight
Lime Crime Lipstick-Babette
Buxom Lipgloss-Samantha

5 MINUTE FULL FACE MAKEUP! (Literally, I timed it)

About Me Tag!