Khloe Kardashian Inspired Big Hair, Lips and Eyes!

You may have mixed feelings about the Kardashian clan but it's hard not to love Khloe! Not only does she have a great personality but her glam is always on point. I used a few of her Instagram pictures as inspiration for this makeup look and focused on big, bright eyes, pouty nude lips and full, Hollywood hair. Hope you enjoy!

Please like, subscribe and share!

Insta + Twitter: @VIE_LA_BELLE
Facebook: www.Facebook.com/BeautyBanterBlog
E-mail: MyBeautyBanter@Gmail.com

What I Used:

Hair:
Conair Hot Rollers
Moroccan Oil Hairspray

Eyes:
MAC Paint pot-Painterly
MAC Eyeshadow- Artificial Earth
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette-Naked 2, Faint, Crave, Venus
MAC Eyeshadow-Bamboo
MAC Eyeshadow-Brown Down
Tarte Inner Rim Brightener
NYX Eyeliner-White
Stila Liquid Eyeliner-Black
Tarte Eyelash Curler
Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
House of Lashes- Precious Lower
Ardell Lashes-Wispies Black

Brows:
Anastasia Beverly Hills- Dipbrow Pomade-Taupe
Maybelline Brow Drama-Deep Brown

MAC Prep and Prime Highlighting Pen-Light Boost
Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer- #3
MAC Shaping Powder-Emphasize
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush-Dollface
BECCA Lowlight/Highlight Perfecting Palette
NARS Bronzer-Laguna

Lips:
BECCA Plump and Define Lip Pencil-Nougat
MAC Lipliner-Plum
Rimmel London Lipstick-Nude Delight
Lime Crime Lipstick-Babette
Buxom Lipgloss-Samantha

1 comment :

  1. blood pressure watch professional in R&D wearable blood pressure monitor, in the innovative form of a wrist watch, proactively monitors your heart health by turning real-time heart data into heart.
    mason jar lids canning lids supplier. offer canning Lids in different style and size
    neck hammock We aim to create a healthy lifestyle that assists every individual to de-stress, relax. unwind and streamline a pain-free life and at the same time feel and look amazing.
    sex machine Choose Sex Machine to Get Orgasm and Enjoy Life
    moving dildo Enjoy sexual life for both men and women
    neon light for roomNeon Signs Light Is One-of-a-Kind Activities Designed and Hosted by Expert Locals. All Experiences are Vetted for Quality.
    dog training collarsPets Supplier mall offers the ultimate pet shop experience. We have all the pet supplies, pet food, toys and accessories you and your pet needs at great prices. Find all the best pets suppliers coupons, promotion.
    silk duragDiscover the latest and most interesting gadgets at a bargain price
    Automobile atmosphere lampHere you will find the latest and most fashionable car accessories

    ReplyDelete