Worth the Money Wednesday: Benefit's PUFF OFF!

Hey guys! Check out this week's episode of Worth Money Wednesday featuring Benefit Cosmetic's NEW depuffing eye product called Puff Off! I chat about the pros, the cons and whether it is worth the $29! I also demo it so you can see it in action! Enjoy! xx

Worth the $Money$ Wednesday(3): GLAMGLOW ThirstyCleanse

Welcome back! Thanks for tuning in to episode number 3 of Worth the Money Wednesday! Today I am going to be talking about the GLAMGLOW ThirstyCleanse Daily Cleanser! It's a mud to foam cleanser that is packed with tons of awesome, natural ingredients, and made by the uber popular brand known for their mud masks! It seems to have everything going for it, but is it a home run or does it miss the mark?? And above all else, is it worth the steep pricetag??? Watch and find out and don't forget to leave comments and questions below!

GLAMGLOW ThirstyCleanse Daily Cleanser
$39

@Vie_la_belle

www.Facebook.com/BeautyBanterBlog

YourBeautyBanter@gmail.com

Sweet and Sultry Valentine's Day Makeup (2 Ways)

Hi all! We have officially entered February and that means Valentine's Day is on it's way! I know many of us aren't the biggest fan of this holiday, but, in a relationship or not, its a great excuse to get glammed up! The first look I created is for those of you who want a simple, sweet and subtle makeup look and the second is for those of you who want a bit more drama :-). I hope you enjoy and please don't forget to subscribe to my channel!

Twitter + Insta: Vie_la_belle **Follow me and get advanced screening on upcoming videos!**

www.Facebook.com/BeautyBanterBlog

www.YourBeautyBanter.com

YourBeautyBanter@Gmail.com

What I Used:

First look-Eyes

MAC Paint Pot- Rubenesque

MAC Loose Pigment-Naked

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette: Warm Browns

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner-Black Ink

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette: Matte Black

Tarte Eyelash Curler

Benefit They're Real Mascara

Brows

Benefit Gimme Brow-Light

Face

RCMA VK Palette #11

MAC Prep and Prime Highlighting Pen-Light Boost

MAC Shaping Powder- Emphasize

L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur Blush- Soft Peach

NARS Bronzer- Laguna

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

Lips

Palladio lip liner- Raisin

Lime Crime Lipstick- Babette

Second Look:

Eyes

Josie Maran Eyeliner- Black

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette- Matte Black, Cool Brown

Tarina Tarantino Eyelicity Glitter Eyeliner- Black Diamond

Ardell Lashes- Wispies

Face

BECCA Lowlight/Highlight Perfecting Palette

Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder- YASSS

Lips

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick- Agatha

NARS Lip Gloss- Turkish Delight

Thanks so much for watching X